Reviews for Paranoia
broken-hearted wings chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
This was awesome! I'm so glad someone's still writing good, emotion-packed, and exciting Numb3rs fics still. Always fun to read your stuff. )
epalladino chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Excellent story. All characters, especially Don and Charlie, were developed excellently. I love how you gave both Don and Charlie behavioral dilemmas to work through, and love how you worked out their choices. Thanks, Beth
KFF chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Wow, I just finished reading this story and I loved every minute of it!. Another of your brilliant stories.
newgal chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Love your story. Great ending!
Sharon chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Another wonderful and well written story. Don's complete trust and faith in Charlie was so typical of their relationship now. I think you would've done your story an injustice had you ended it any other way than just the two of them face to face.

Looking forward to what you come up with next!
simanis chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Hi Aleo,

Good job! Nice one and so different too. New one coming up? Yea!

thanks for writing and sharing. Need more now that Numb3rs is like gone? :(
kjnh chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Another amazing story. Thank you ALEO. So well written, with characters straight out of the TV. Another original story- where do you get your ideas from- where ever it is I look forward to more of this great standard. Keep it up, thanks again
spnMom chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Loved your story. I like the way Don figured out that Charlie was more afraid of himself than Don. The resolution felt believable. Thanks for posting. I loved your characterizations.
Wenwalke chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Just finished the whole story and loved it. You have crafted a fantastic story once again. Thanks. Wendy
1st endeavor chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Don understands his brother better than anyone,even the doctor, so it's no surprise that he knew exactly what to do.

Once again you've entertained us with another exciting tale and I look forward to your next story.

1st E.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Well, I got goosebumps when Don laid that loaded gun on the table in front of Charlie! Score one for the big brother who knew how Charlie's head worked. His assertion that he trusted Charlie with his life gave Charlie the power to vanquish all the fear and guilt. Wonderful. Dr. Adams may not have approved of Don's method, but she'd have to agree with it's results. Charlie pocketing the round was a great touch.

Great ending. Another great story from you. You're racking up quite an impressive library, aren't you?

Hope to see you again with another one.
Cissyaliza chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Well, another very good fic that I read with many pleasure.

If I don't sent review at all chapter, it's because my english is really bad and I'm affraid you're irritate with that.

But I read all your fic because I think you're very good autor and I'll wait your next story with impatience.

Yours

Cissy
QuickenMyEnd chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
I'll go back and review individual chapters later, but for right now, just want to say that it's been a great ride and I love how you dealt with it all, particularly the emotional rollercoasters both of them were on
Lisa Paris chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Terrific, as usual, ALEO. I'm full of admiration for the tight-knit and concise way you write, without losing any empathy for, or understanding of, the forces which drive your main characters.

Charlie's paranoid ramblings and fears were totally realistic, and just the way I can imagine him behaving. All the craziness mixed up with the logic of working out where he could go to hide etc . . . and at the end, once he'd recovered, I really like the fact you addressed his fear of hurting Don rather than the other way around.

Best of all was Don. The dark line he almost crossed, the thoughts of self-blame and recrimination, the struggle through anger, revenge and then realignment of right and wrong . . . I loved it and him.

Thanks.
Maz101 chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Nicely done. Real warmth in the brotherly trust. Thanks for the story.