Reviews for Unrequited Hate
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 10 . 7/5
Loving it, please continue this.
I hope to see another chapter soon I love yor work and this story
dragonfire1237 chapter 10 . 1/18
I think it would be wonderful to see Mikhail brag about how wonderful his master is. Also I really enjoy the story so far, will there be any love between Teito and Ayanami?
Dez chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
I love it please update soon or else I'll be heartbroken
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Goodness gracious, you most CERTAINLY have Major Hyuuga's personality right down to the last syllable! I really commend you for that. If he weren't part of the Black Hawks, Hyuuga would have DEFINITELY been one of my favorite characters. Well, he technically is, now that I think about it, but he's definitely not part of the top 3 or 4. Major Hyuuga has got to be one of the most lovable baddies in anime-history. I truly hope that more chapters will feature him and Mikhail. It seems when the two are together in this story, nothing but mayhem and hilarity ensues.

Good job on this story so far! I know it's been a while since you last updated this, but I truly hope to be able to read more soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Thank you for this fic :) I really enjoyed reading it. I hope the next chapter will be released soon D:. I just can't wait
JustPassingBy chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Thanks for the update! Love it so far. The best character was totally Mikhail ~ anyway I hope you do more ayanami x teito moments. I'd love it if they became a couple and if he shows more emotions towards him ~coughcoughcoughlikejealousycoughcoughcough~ Anyway until the next update
extremist chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I need more
lizyeh2000 chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Thanks for updating! Hmm I wonder if hyuuga is planning something...
JackFrostnDean chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
KYAAAAAAAAA! Another chapter! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank youuuu!

Oh! This chapter was just as flawless as the last 9 chapters! Although it was a bit short but I'm not complaining. I love the way you potray Mikhail's almost imperceptibly theatrical speeches . XD I mean really! It's just spot on! Everyone are so in character it's so AWESOME! I know you just updated but please don't take too long to update the next chapter. I'm officially a fan now and by God I'm gonna pester you till you do. XD

Anyways, thanks again. Awesome chapter. Have a wonderful day.
Take care.
Bye!
JackFrostnDean chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy freaking crap! This is literally THE BEST Ghost-07 fiction I have ever read EVER! I MEANT WOOOOOOOOW! The friendship between Teito and Mikage is just FLAWLESS! Like OMGGGG! THIS IS JUST TOO AWESOME! In fact, it's so damn awesome that I think it should replace the chapters of the manga! Thank you very very much for writing just an amazing fic!

I have one request, whatever you do please DONT KILL MIKAGE!

And please please update more often!

Thank you!
Take care!
Byeeeeee!
Naru934chan chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
It's been so long :') loved the chapter! PLEASE WRITE SOONER IN FUTURE!
Muzuki-chan chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Ahaha Teito and Mikage are so cute XD
Thanks for the update!
lizyeh2000 chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Thanks for updating!
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Haha cute! Mikage and Teito battle for who looks better in a pink dress! Will there ever be a winner?