Reviews for Sharing is Caring?
Nherizu chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Isuuu! Look, I'm in Jkt and bored like heck and then I remembered this fic Ai talked about and READ IT 8D

Ok so on to the story. True there's almost no plot at all here and kinda cliche but seriously it /wasn't/ bad. I'm not an expert for characterization, but I didn't realize the OOC-ness tho. Maybe because I dun really care as long as it's well written?

And anyway, it was a bit rushed, but otherwise it was really entertaining and I loved about that stupid prank Lavi did. Well it didn't really make sense, but it worked! And I loved how Kanda gave Allen a chaste kiss, because if he were to give a damn passionate one, while it would be damn arousing, the fic would fall into the hole of cliche-ness. So yeah, I really loved that part! And not to mention, your Allen is twisted yet cuuuute!

Anyway. Loved it!

Nheri Walker (wkwkwkwk)
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You call that failure? I LIVE on this kind of stuff.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/10/2010

But anyway. Yay, thank you! I love love love you *huggles*

Just what I need after downing some OT3 fics and got my heart aching for the lack of Yullen XD

It wasn't that sappy, actually. I'd say it was CUTE!

I liked it when Allen said "If you don't kiss me, I'll die. I'll die and haunt you forever with my germs." LoL, Allen XD

And, and, I LOVE this: "His plan had been for him to kiss Kanda senseless, not for Kanda to kiss him speechless."

Oh, Allen, I'm sure you don't mind anyway :p

Thanks for writing this! Now write MOAR Yullen! XD

P.S. Saph blum balikin ficnya juga nih, hau. Me can't post it yet x(
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aw cute!

even if our cute allen sound so perv

but, my mom said that all th pairing think about sex...

13thReflection chapter 1 . 3/9/2010