Reviews for Safe In Your Arms
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was sooo cute! They were both more humane this way!
sugoiauriga chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
i really like how fear of thunderstorms are portrayed in this fic. Though I don't think fuji will actually have that kind of fear but the way you presented him here is very good. I love the part when he says "Kuso" especially :D As with other reviewers.. I also find this fic absolutely adorable. I think it is a warm gen fic with lots of kindness.
aocchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Aww, it was sooo sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was soooooo CUUTE!
Fuji seemed like a little kid and Tezuka was just.. so.. i can't describe him!
I love this!
Sigh chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Speak English. We're in the USA where the majority of the population speaks English. I'm a major Otaku but really quit throwing Japanese words in an English story. Pick one or the other. Japanese or English. I mean really...
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is so cute! Who would have guessed that tensai Fuji would be scared of thunderstorms... P And Tezuka was so sweet in his sort-of-confession to Fuji.
RyomaxSakuno chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aww Tezuka is just sweetest Fuji is so blessed to have a friend like him *cry*
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I re-read this, and I must tell you you never fail to make me smile. And fall in love with TezuFuji all over again.

Thank you, for writing this for me. *Bows*
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Kawaii! Fuji scared of lightning is so cute! :)) Loves the fluff.

"...Are you saying you'd be there?" Fuji chuckled.

"Only if you want me to be," Tezuka answered without missing a beat.

Fuji's eyes widened, this was a joke surely...but then, it was Tezuka and he never said anything that wasn't appropriate.

"Regardless of how I act, I do care Fuji," Tezuka almost glared, seeing his expression of utter shock.

XD I like that part. Funny.
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You know what, Fuji? I don't hate storm~ Not when I can get a TezuFuji fic out of it XDXD

Miss ya and your fic, Stevie-san~

School really kills us
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
So lovely!

Thank you very much for this great fic!

I really like the way Tezuka made Fuji feel safe in his arms!

And Fuji... Fuji is so cute! :D