Reviews for Just Another Quickie
orlagh chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hi, I've been a huge Gilmore Girls fan for a long time and especially appreciate the relationship and the chemistry between Richard and Emily! You write them so well-your pieces are very realistic and I can see each one happening in "real" life. I really like the way that you have portrayed the playful banter and passion that we get such tempting hints of in the show. I sincerely hope that you will write more, very soon. I have just found some this wonderful treasure trove of Emily/Richard fanfic and would love to see you add to it-too few writers pay attention to this wonderful pairing. Great job!
American Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Now this was a story that made me laugh. Thanking you for writing this amazing piece, I hope that you will write more like this in the future D
VoyICJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Thanks for making my day with this lovely and funny fic! The DAR ladies are quite a bunch ;) And I could just see Richard enjoying it ;)

so thanks again and I hope there will be more fics again soon!
Valerie chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was really an enjoyable story. I always thought this DAR ladies would not only talk about the forefathers.

Oh, I can see Richard ..how proud he is about the words the ladies had for him and I also can see his fear to have to go out there to talk with them.

I'm really glad you shared this story and I hope you will write much much more in the future again. I never will get bored of this couple and I think there are so much more to write about them.

Thanks Valerie
Mary chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was really cute...I enjoyed it very much...
RemyG0265 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love it!

I can just see Emily and Nora in my mind during the whole conversation. And Richard! I would have to agree that he is a fine specimen of male virility! I loved how he puffed out his chest all proud at what the women were saying about him. I could almost see the fear in his eyes when Emily threatened to bring him to the girls-"she-devils"-that was great!

Wonderful story! More please;)