Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Clan Wars, Rise of Dethl
Mr. Martin chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Interesting epilogue.

I'm going to assume this will lead into the main Clan Wars story. It will be interesting to see how the Master Sword came to Hyrule.

Eagerly awaiting your next story,

Mr. Martin chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Great story,

I loved how you tied it into Legacy of the Sages at the end.

I can't wait for your Clan Wars story!

Good luck on your writing,

Mr. Martin chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter,

Now our hero is properly equipped and armed, and I do believe this is the first time we've heard his name. Aidan, that's a good name, Irish if I'm not mistaken.

So now the quest begins.

Until your next chapter,

Mr. Martin chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
This story's getting good.

I like how you incorporated Epona, especially how you eluded to her origin: the Celtic Goddess of Horses.

I also find your Tower of Hera very interesting, reminds me of Mount Olympus.

Can't wait to see what happens next,

LostintheShuffle chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hey, ambitious project! I like the spacing of your opening story. A little picture from each age, nice imagery.

A few things I personally would have liked to have seen:

The opening mythos, its very descriptive and flows nicely but contradicts itself at times. void, nothingness, alive, twilight etc. I got caught up trying to figure what exactly it was. Also are you trying to draw parallels between righteousness and divinity to power and courage? If so they are completely different. If they are all equal attributes then ignore that critique.

Also there are a few lines like: "Little did the farmer know that he was about to have trespassers." There are better ways to foreshadow without directly telling the reader. Maybe try a little more subtle hints. Or work it in as it happens.

Anyway promising, keep writing!
Mr. Martin chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Kind of a spooky beginning here Kerian.

I'm assuming that this King is going to be one of the main characters, and possibly his child as well, but we'll have to see about that.

I never watched Samurai Jack so I don't know anything about "Birth of Evil". To me the name Nightmare belongs to a character in the Soul Calibur games.

Hope you continue soon,