Reviews for Abandoned Reverence
glynchan chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
I love it.. The whole bit on how they met is interesting and the mysteriousness in both Heero and Duo kept me intrigued to the point of continuously reading this fic of yours to the end.. Great work here.. although Hilde falling for Duo little by little was written well, there lacked something in Duo's falling of Hilde.. plus, the story's a little short on details but still, the plot is very good..
BGwildroze chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
Oh my gosh, this was such a good story! Awsome job on it!
Digital Rebel chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Great story! I mostly like the characters' personalities, but I think Hilde's life is just a bit too centered on romance. I mean, it's like most of her main problems and thoughts are about her love life. I know that this sounds pretty picky, but she really would be more of a rounded character if you gave her more of a past and life than Jeff and her work.

Other then that, I loved it. And like fear_the_sporks said, it's nice to read a full, completed story for once. Thank you for posting this, it was a good read. :)
fearthesporks chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Wow! I'm so glad to find a Duo/Hilde fic that actually does the pairing justice... AND is finished! Usually the little shitmonkeys abandon it. I'm very impressed; not only did you depict Duo and Hilde as believable characters, you didn't make their relationship complete bullshit. Way to go! I was so excited reading this thing that I was actually shaking. I read this thing in about a day (since I only started it late last night).

Have I mentioned that I love you?

I hope to see more Duo/Hilde fics from you later! Kudos to you!
SparkleDice chapter 11 . 1/6/2005
KAWAI!

I've read this a million times, but... *squeal* i still love it! KAWAI!

Duo/Hilde FOREVER! *holds up signs*
Silver Magiccraft chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
I love your story. I can honestly say that I haven't seen anything even close to this in the four years I've been reading on this site. You did an awesome job with the plot, and the ending was really beautiful. I loved Steve...And how Relena ended up giving Hilde a job, and a home. That was just sweet. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Oh, and the carnival scene had me on the edge of my seat.

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
duckynut chapter 11 . 6/28/2004
_ Yay! This story was wonderful! You're such a good author...how do you manage to keep the characterization so well? ::sniff:: I just can't do that...my characters are always OOC... And about Heero and Relena...yes, I want details! . Okie dokie, have a great day!

~Riko~
StrangeBrew97 chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
I finally got to finish reading this! I loved it! I loved the story! It was so good! Keep up the good work!
Aryll chapter 11 . 11/20/2003
OH MY GOSH! Lol, it's me Lee! I changed my pin name but girl, omg! Lol! It's been so long! I just..kind of forgot to get on the net, but I've been on lately and I remembered your story and I checked up on it and you have three new chaps for me and an ending! I was so happy! And it ended just awesome! Lol, this review is probably really late, but I loved your story and will always love it, it was the best Hilde/Duo story I have ever read! You keep up the work and become an awesome writer one of these days lol. I'm trying as well, but I know how you feel, it's hard to keep it up. I have lots of stories on my account and the majority of them are all unfinished and for some reason, I'm always to lazy or too busy to finish them. I suppose sometimes I cling to my stories and don't want them to end...but then I'm just a bum, lol! Well it's been great. Talk to you again sometime? You're the best!

-Lee
Stary Blonde chapter 11 . 7/31/2003
Star-chan: *squeal* I found you! And you finished! . . .You probably don't remember me, but I started reading this fic awhile ago. Happy endings rule!

Bob: . . .You know you are insane right?

Star-chan: *ignore* I love this fic! Keep up the great work!

Bob: Because if you're not sure I can have a friend of mine (a shrink) take a look at you and I'm sure he'll tell you.

Star-chan: *still ignoring* BYE-BYE!

Bob: . . .You at least know she's insane right? Anybody? Come on! *sigh* Fine. G'bye.

~ Star-chan & Bob
Shelbypie13 chapter 11 . 7/16/2003
Your story was so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so good! I was thinking of submitting a story in myself, but after reading your... I think I have some rewriting to do if I want it to be haldf as good as your was. Keep up the good work.
Kendra chapter 11 . 7/13/2003
First and foremost... I would like to appologize for my outburst in the last chapter... you had me scared at the moment. Heh, even though this may not count as any of the important e-mails you have recieved... I would especially like to see another story that went more in length into the situation between Relena and Heero. I personally loved the story, such charisma, and I'm simply a sucker for romances. _ Well, yours if I might say so myself was rather unique. I really loved Duo's personallity, and I think you truly captured how he really is in the manga and anime. Two of my favorite scenes in the story were the hiding behind cotton candy one, and the one on the beach when they were both walking Steve. I also think it's very like Duo to be secretive, though to me it seemed more like playing hard to get. If I could blush, I probably would have been in the scene with Hilde bandaging his wounds. I know I would have more to say but... I really can't think at the moment, kind of in a rush. Well, I hope and pray you continue on with this really cool story, and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your stories. Until I review to ya again.

Ja Ne!

Kendra
em chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
awesome story! i luved ur ending
Applegate chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
aw. what a great ending..

~Miss V~
Callisto Nicol chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
Wow, that was fast, but fast is good! I KNEW it! I just KNEW Hilde would turn Jeff down! And of course she did. YAY HILDE! Aww, that moment with Duo was so sweet! The Queen of Sap here is in Heaven! It was utterly adorable! Duo and Hilde are just so cute together. I loved it when he told her he would always come back. I nearly died from the sappiness (good dying, mind you)! I think you did a wonderful job with this story and I'm happy I got to read it. I personally think it would be a great idea if you did a spin off with Heero and Relena (my second favourite couple! Duo and Hilde are my third). Then we could know what happened and we'd get to read more great work from you! But ultimately, it's your decision. Excellent job with the story! I loved it muy muy! ~~Callisto