Reviews for Angel's Chronicle
Minekoanime chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
lololololol i'm dying of laughing XD priceless! Totally awesome!
Lilfoc chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This story is awesome you should finish this I love Tks innocence it's adorable and gatomons character is a real gem too
Skylar96 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
When are you going to update this? It is amazingly awesome!
ppm chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
next chapter soonn!

I felt kinda strange with Vamdemon, why did he need to think of Tailmon? It is not like he would care but from his characteristic, aside from scolding his underlings, Vamdemon thinks about other digimon?

hahahha well

hoping to see more patatail or angangw
pmpm chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OMG oMG I really like this couples toooooo! hahaha
Alex Tsukino chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Love it! Please continue!
pall chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I like it, and i hope you will continue.
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Heh, Tailmon sure is having hard time dealing with this huh? XD

At least thanks to her they didn't missed their stop
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Really good. Plz keep updating, it getting very exciting! I can't wait for Gatomon to digivolve.
OlderFan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Please! Please! Please, update this story! I have read all three chapters at least 7 times if not more, and am dying for a new chapter! This is so far one of my favorite Ange/Ange pairings, because I love alternate universe type stories! So please, for the sake of your loyal readers, please update this story!
siaL xD chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
continua por favor
OlderFan chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
This is still an awesome story, I can't wait for your next chapter, please update soon! I really want to see how this story progresses.
phppsmss chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
great story. everyone is IC too
Lord Pata chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Pretty good chapter, I so loved how Patamon talked with Tailmon, even though he is a child level digimon he retained most of his Angemon maturity

loved that of Angemon's bracelet turning into a sort of earring for Patamon to wear, he sure looks cool with it
OlderFan chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Yay! I just found your story about 2 days ago and have read it through twice aready! I LOVE it so far and can't wait for the next chapter! I like the direction that the story is taking, and how you started it with the first time they met Tailmon/Gatomon! I'm also excited that the angel(s) get to make an appearence (I am a huge fan of Ange/Ange as well as Pata/Gato)!
Please! Please! Please! Please post a new chapter soon, I'm super excited to see how this story progresses!