Reviews for Belonging
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I thought this was hilarious. It sounds exactly like my graduating class discussing our graduation photo!
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aww I want to hug all of them tightly, at least they're all together in thinking they are outsiders! Loved this so much and you got the characters spot on!
tromana chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I do love your insights into each of the characters and you always spend an equal amount of time on each of them. Lovely!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
It looks like a prom picture and I am the loser who couldn't get a date.

Loved that part!

And I loved Cho's thoughts about Jane and Lisbon.

This was a good story, too funny.
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Absolutely amazing! I enjoyed reading this very much so! I think though the self-reflections had to be one of my favorite parts while the ending:

"Without another word, Rigsby handed the photo back to Lisbon who promptly shoved it back into its envelope. No one asked for a copy. No one discussed it at all. It would go into that file drawer along with all their insecurities. They all headed back to their respective places, determined to make themselves fit into the picture they had just seen. Each was a pretty sure it was an impossible task and they would be forever the one who didn't belong in the picture."

Just gave an amazing ending to an amazing piece!
JRRS chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Your idea for this one shot was as great as the way you executed it. You have done a terrific work showing us their insecurities based on their thoughts about one picture.
ficlit78 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw. Very poignant. And I agree, I think they all feel out of place. This was a very well-thought out breakdown. Nicely done!