Reviews for The Baker Street Gang
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I pity the person who invades Mrs. Hudson's home. :)
toeki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
it was veryunderstandable and easy to follow. it is a joy to read your sherlock stories:)
alabaster-demon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
The combined genre Family/Crime amuses me greatly.

I was expecting Wiggins and company, but I suppose that'd be a bit much for kiddies.

Hah - I got this wonderful mental image of Mycroft, Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson, and Wiggins as urban gang-leader types with each ruling over his or her own territory, and Holmes & Watson ping-ponging back and forth among them.

(Moriarty: What about me? *pouts*)

Sounds like a set-up for some kind of elaborate board game. I always thought Holmes or another character would be able to invent a more challenging version of Cluedo/Clue. Sherlock Holmes, the Board Game, would be /fun/, I imagine.

I wonder if Mrs. Hudson could/would ever consent to learning how to shoot a revolver for the sake of her tenants?

Anyway, enough rambling. A nice shot at the 'incoherent' style, creative use of font styles and all.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
A different way of writing, certainly, but it was quite easy to follow and very enjoyable. Your Watson and Mrs Hudson were absolutely fabulous, I mean really great! Could picture it all, even Mrs Hudson using a skillet - I bet she could swing a mean one, at that! :D Great job.
stardating chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love your Watson.

Very interesting style. Will we see more of something like this? I totally expected to see something of the Baker Street Irregulars.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
What a good read! Thank you for sharing a very interesting point of view with us.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
As always, I love the interactions, characters and full plot development of this author. I thought it was clever of Holmes to use his own gang, the Baker street irregulars, very nice. I, too, got a kick out of Mrs. Hudson's use of her skillet and her little aside of "I hope I don't dent this skillet,I make corn cakes with it." That was Funny!As usual, this is very well written and I hope he is able to get this published outside of the internet. Keep up the good work.
bemj11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was great. It was one of those that just made me smile as I read it.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love it! You used dialogue well.
Random Phantom chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Brilliant! This really made me smile. Love it! Very well written, as ever with your work, and I love the perspectives work, based entirely on Holmes's thoughts and the bits of speech he hears when conscious... fabulous.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Go Watson!

I thought the style of writing from Holmes's vaguely conscious perspective worked. In fact, had it been rather clear and coherent, it would probably have felt less realistic.

The best line: "I survived Maiwand... you blokes are cake. Doubt me at your peril!"

I loved how capable Watson was, as well as how well he directed Mrs. Hudson (plus her competence... and worry for her skillet!)

Pepipanda
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Enjoyed! Can't wait for more! )
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was great. I really liked this style too, although it was a bit confusing in parts. And your Watson can kick butt! And Mrs. Hudson too. :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
No, he's just badass. He can be nice when he wants to be.

Oh, woot! I loved this! More please?

Your POV from Holmes was pretty good. Jumpy, scratchy, and not all that coherent, but enough to tell what was going on. Keep writing!
Aragonite chapter 1 . 3/9/2010