Reviews for Divine Intervention
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Did no one notice the gunfire? Or did Cas just sort of do a blanket obliviousness spell on the area?
0rchidd chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Loved the final message "they were not alone"- pulled it all together.
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Okay so this sooooooooooo deserves a companion piece. Or two. Or seventy five. Please don't leave this as it is. Let's se what happens to the Apocalypse when the Saints are side by side with the Winchesters. Please?
Notice how I am putting a complete story on alert?
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Greatest team up ever :)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love those guys _ nice fic
NerdyFangirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I only wished you continued writing it, you were off to a good start!
Castiel'sBestFriend chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
aww it's a really adorable story! i love Murphy's sudden realization of what was going on! Priceless!
Pyro Psychotic chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
lol! this is awesome! I'd love to see more of this! It was really good!

WADR,(not in a bad way)

Pyro Psychotic
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Zyrieen chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Lookintomyeyes: You probably won't read this (it has been six months) but I find it really hard to write accents, especially Irish ones...sorry! Maybe next time you can leave a sample of how you would have written it?
Ophelia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Both sets of brothers in the same room? Oh god i can imagine how much Sammy would have been ribbed! Good short story, though I can't help wish it was a tad bit longer. Really liked the final sentence. Was well entertained!
Lookintomyeyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ya forgot the boys accent. Shame on you. This was ok I just wish you would have put there accents in.
Purrple Kat chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Overall the story was well written, but since you didn't put the fbi womans name in I couldn't concentrate on the story. D:
murphfaolin chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Not bad... Very well-paired combo...
mischieflover chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
nice! i was a little wary of reading a x-over, but i'm glad i did! once again, good job!