Reviews for Committed To Life
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is great!

Is this after they died and meet again?
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Yes, I remember this story as well. Nicely done. My deepest condolences on the loss of your friend. I know what you're going through because I've been there a few times. It's not pleasant, but it gets better. Great job on this.

The Bubbly One,
RenaRoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I won't have a long winded review this time because I'm afraid it would take away from what impact your work had here. I would hate to do that and I would certainly hate to not properly get across how truly great this work impacted my thought process today.

To the chagrin of a broken Michelangelo, Donatello has returned in what is probably one of the most interesting and thought provoking episodes of the 2k3 season. I could tell as soon as I knew this was a Same As It Never Was deal that I was in for a treat.

The allusion to the speech by Assatta Shakur was fantastic and it really aided in your mood. It did take up a good percent of the story's mass here but the condensing of your own material really brought the emotions felt by Michelangelo come to a head in a very good way. In that sense it worked out very well and in the atmosphere of SAINW, the speech really came to a new meaning on its own too.

So, yes, your purpose came across splendidly here and I greatly enjoyed the material. Wonderful motiff and, as usual, stunning writing. Great work!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is amazing. I like it when Mikey sees things in another perspective. So much angst! Brilliant!

-A.U. '05