Reviews for Journals
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
hilarious
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
man, this was GOD :D :D! VERY VERY GOOD indeed :D! anakin is one hilarious drunkard sex addict! HA! looks like master poof got him in the end ;)! YEH! also funny when ani ended up spending all his money in booze, but found the secret stash to save his life :D! aww...and palpy was all jealous of that imax dude ;)! oh well, at least he and sabe finally got it together in the end! and btw, ani's right - obiwan should be a good influence! not a drinking buddy. LOL!
BookFreak chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I found the dramatic irony absolutely delicious. I really love how each person interprets the facts differently, Palpatine certain that Sabé took the IMAX rep aside to arrange a date and Padmé wondering why Palpatine dislikes the IMAX guy so much.
dutchtulips chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
ROTFLMAO! loved anakin's entries the best! awesome job!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Gods, talk about your long distance relationships. Just realized that they can't see each other (Ani/Ami & Palp/Sabe) on a reg basis. *shakes her head* Must sucks being them. *S* Good fic, though. *nods* Liked the way ya did it this time 'round. Something different.
Morgana chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
OH GODS THAT IS SO FUNNY!
Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Hey, have you read the Bridget Jones Diary books? This seemed inspired by it. Cute story though.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
This was soo funny and well there going to be more?
Queengoddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
My god, I cant believe this, but I really thought this to be funny. Poof better watch out. Nobody treats my Anakin like that! Great job, loca!
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
I liked the journal format, it was new and interesting. Keep it up!
Mercutio of Naboo chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
Beautifully understated humor beneath the obvious humor, very good. :)
Kookykrumbs chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
I liked it. It was creative and well written, not to mention really funny. Now you got me thinking about starting a journal of my own. heheheh.
P-Chan The Magnificent chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Lol! Anakin's a booze hound. Speaking of Anakin, they cast that Hayden Christensen guy as the older version...hmm...intersting. Well anywho... Mr McGregor's Garden, Liam's Lounge, Portman's...ah...someone has a vast sense of creativity! YAY! This was SO cool! Please tell me you're going to write more? Pretty please? ::babbles endlessly while bowing to Kittenmommy's feet:: (*.*)
LeiaWalker chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Hee hee that was funny and cute. I like "Portman's" and "Liam's Lounge" and "Mr. McGregor's Garden". That made me crack up. Good Job.
Obi chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Cool, I like it! I thought McDiarmid's thing. Very clever. Is there going to be more? Please?