Reviews for Between the Lines
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Gah

Guh

UNF

WHY, when I read and reviewed WtLW did you not tell me about this outtake? That was fucking fantastic. You write the male psyche like... well, like someone with a male psyche.

Excellent. Thank you for writing, and a kick in the shin for making me discover it by accident myself.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I can see why you cut this from the orig. it does distract. BUT, i'm so glad you gave it do us as a one shot. very steamy. I was a little worried about james & the fact that he didn't really get a whole lot of um, attention. I feel better now.
jbquinn chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved this outage! Hot!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
oh holy hells yes - i TOTALLY get why you didnt include it in the main arc, but shit YES this needed to be told. i had a little inkling - nice to have it confirmed. xoxo
AscotBella chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Your stories should all come with warning labels because they are amazingly addictive. I really want info on the sequel.

You understand some things about people that most only wish they understood. You are a talented enough writer to spin the story beautifully and surprise me at the same time. Well played. Thank you.
twirob chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow what an ottake! thanks for sharing :)
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Holyeffin'shit. Dx My brain just exploded.

That...was fuckhot. I love this pairing, so their secret is certainly safe with me. ;)

P.S. Pfftt...James. You're sooo not straight...(I've never read the story that this is an outtake from...)
The Mistress of Nature chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hey, I never read the story this is taken from (I'm worried about it being het, and I don't really enjoy that all that much, lol) but I did love this. James and Edward are cute together, and you made Edward NOT seem like a total pansy the whole time like Ms. Meyer did.

Is that song mentioned at the end by Regina Spektor? :) Though I can't remember the name, that's the song I first thought of.
Indefinable1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
damn girl! that's all i got to say!
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I just love your writing bb! Your smut (gah, I don't even want to call it that. It almost feels like it's degrading the writing. I need a word with a better connotation.) is just so awesome. It adds so much to the story. Hell...it's TELLING the story. It's not just, "Oh he touched this and then she touched this and they liked it and it felt good and then they both came." There's so much depth and storytelling there. Not to say it's not sexy. Boy is it! And the shoulder & neck biting? Unf *thud*

Your JPOV here is spot on for me. I think I mentioned this in my WtLW review, but the POVs in all of it are so distinctive without being exaggerated. I love the assertiveness E gains through the progression of the story as a whole. And the confidence B gains to say what she wants. And of course J figuring out what he wants to do with V. I love the growth all the characters experienced in this fic...very reasonable for the time frame and a result of the plot. Wait, how did this turn into a WtLW review? lol.

I like your decision to take this tidbit out of WtLW, but I also love knowing it happened and that you shared it. TY! I think taking it out added to the mystery of the JxE interaction. I could wonder how substantive the attraction was or if it was just them 'working together' for B's benefit. I also wonder what my reaction would have been to BxE after having read this encounter if it had stayed in. Hard to say at this point, but I might have rather seen more JxE! Anywho I can't wait to reread WtLW knowing this!
HexySexy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Omg, omg OMG! OMFG! I love you :D This is just to grat ... love ya for every single sentence in this story! Louvya!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Their secret is safe with me...

chele681 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I think this is just perfect standing on it's own, where I can cuddle up with it all alone and...

In all seriousness. I think leaving this out of the main story was definitely the way to go. The subtle hinting was so powerful, and had you included this I would only have been disappointed that Bella ever showed up to prevent these two from taking this to a whole new level.

Now those of us who are obsessed with WtLW James get this awesome little moment like a shared moment. A secret society.

And it was amazing. Perfectly in character for both of them, intense, almost, loving? Thank you for giving me just a little more.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010