Reviews for The Poison
ulquihime7980 chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Not logged in chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
I have to say I'm pretty excited about this chapter. It's the first time I've ever seen my name in any story fan fiction or otherwise and I read A LOT. On top of that you spelled it right! Oh by the way my name is Treena.
advice chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
hey I am Dutch and the bottle said frog in one's throat wich, if you want it to be correct Dutch you should remove die (the last word) just saying... BTW i love your story so far
Veta Cabaret chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I don't know if you're going to read this since your story's been complete for quite some time now, but I just want to say that you did a great job with this. You're a really great writer.

And I wish I could take the pledge you had up on your profile, but there are so many authors I wouldn't able to say the same thing to (I'm a really picky reader ;)).
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Loved every second of this story :)
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
*sniffles* Ish over now nya... Bye bye, finished, done for. NYA! AND MEH! I wonder if anyone else made a sequel... I at least ask you to make another story for Tarrant and Alice. Even a drabble would make me happy, but oh well nya... ON TO THE NEXT FF OF THIS PECULIAR(but awesome) PAIRING! XD I'm not going mad, I am always mad. w
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
I don't understand why this is rated M nya. (says the girl who loves gore and action movies.) It was fine with me, barely any blood, and the deaths not as vivid as others. No offense intended though nya. w Only one chappie left, but this chappie was good. It only occurred to me after I started reading this that the cook might be the sister... MEH!
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
! *storms out of room and slams door shut* MEH! (good chappie though...)
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Damn. Now I want to know what happened to Lizabeth and crew nya. And its all your fault. *upset look* Meh, oh well nya. GOOD CHAPPIE! (I wonder how Alice is holding up...)
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
pfff Manfred? His name is Manfred? xD I couldn't help imagining him as a manlier version of that incredibly strange Fred character on youtube nya. XD LOL Anywho nya, GOOD CHAPPIE! I think I guessed correctly, so I'll kepp reading for the night... *evil smile*
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
(...and here I thought I was the only one that said anywho...
I'll take a wild guess at who the baby and frog really are nya. The frog is Mirana's missing husband, and the baby/piglet is really Lily? If I'm correct nya, I'll read this entire story tonight. If not, I will force myself not to read after the next chapter. x3 I wuv bettign with myself nya. So fun. GOOD CHAPPIE!
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Lady...with a nose...like a...beak. Hey! Sounds like the teacher from Jimmy Neutron nya! xD What was the original ending you had planned out, Miss Taylor. I would calle you something else, but I don't know your last name, so should I just call you Taylor? Nah, don't feel right. I'll call you Miss Taylor nya. Exept without the 'nya' part. You know what I mean nya. GOOD CHAPPIE! w
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
(As a side note, isn't it spelled 'alert'?
I ish adding this story to my favorites list.I don't care if it has short chapters, I just care for a good plot, grammar errors or neigh. Is it spelled 'nay'? Since 'neigh' is supposedly how you spell the noise horses make "up here." MEH! WHATEVERS! Good story nya. w
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
(I logged in! OuO
He confessed! *squee* Now if Alice could just ans-*she gets kidnapped* NUUUUUUUU! Well, who didn't see that coming? The rustling was a tad bit obvious, eh? Oh well, this story is gaining much muchness, if I do say so myself, which I just did. Right now. Well, a few seconds ago really, since I am not saying it this very instant... Or is it typing? I really don't know the difference anymore, honestly. *continues talking*
JoTan Uzumaki-2laZZ2login chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
(I really am to lazy right now... xp
My eyes spot so many errors, but I can't tell you them. xp This is already completed. Anywho, I am enjoying the story so far. Wonder what the balls in Underland are like. *goes into thinking corner*