Reviews for For Queen and Country
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is very interesting indeed. I've always wondered just what motivated Ambiades, but you consolidate greed and power nicely, though I do wonder how he could have possibly believed he would earn *respect* with his traitorous acts. Ah well!
Nekone chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
lol. I remember reading The Thief about some 2 to 3 years ago. I still can't believe these details are still stuck in my head. I want to read the following book, but i could never come to find it anywhere. oh well. I i enjoyed the book and this FF. I hope you write more this series
Thobbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Heck yeah she is. Jerk.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I'm not sure if this fic was meant to justify Ambiades actions or further condemn him. It is well written, but left no impression as I was unsure of the intent of its creator. It is a basic outline of everything readers already know. Fanfiction should offer something new to the story, not just reiterate plot points. Nonetheless I admire you for tackling a far less popular character. Maybe I am blinded by my prejudice. I don't think that Ambiades deserves his own story, but that's no reason to begrudge you yours. I look forward to seeing other examples of your writing.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very good! I really enjoyed the writing in this, and the storyine was original and very interesting. You captured Ambiades well (although I could have done with a bit more of his emotion... he is just so bitter in the books). Great job on this, though. I really enjoyed it.

KrisEleven