Reviews for Anticipation
Ignotum chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
One word. Amazing. I really like your style of poetry. It would be really cool if you could incorporate typography (like a concrete poem) if you ever decide to write more poetry.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Very nice. And the rest of us are anticipating that you will want to write more stories.
scoop chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Anticipating...sequel to Our little Secret...please
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Ooh, I like how you've worked a lot of tension and passion into this, even in so few lines. On those terms I like the line about the entwined fingers the most. On story terms, I like the idea of family members writing! I can just imagine Hermione struggling around the issue; 'It's perfectly alright if you and Scorpius want to...well. Just let your father imagine you don't have those sorts of feelings.'

I wish I could read more poems like this. Short and sweet.

Also, very pleased to meet you, K. Paige McKinney! :D I now know the name of the most famous person I'll have met! (Get out of here, Emma Watson)
Slipknot-3113 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh my... it's been forever. I've forgotten how amazing you are at wrting both story and poem. Absolutely gorgeous! Oh, and glad that Remus and Tonks are going to be alright..just like we knew they would be ;)
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I like this, very nicely done. Who was it that said "I didn't have time to write a shorter letter, so I wrote a long one instead." That's how I feel about this, so much more conveyed in just a few words, making everything so much more meaningful.

Love, O.
cinroc chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was great. I look forward to more Scorpious and Rose one shots. Thaks for sharing.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wonderful! I hope we get some more Rose and Scorpius in the near future! :)
Moontime chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I'm glad the plot bunnies are bugging you.

the question would be Anticipation to what?
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love how you describe it! Very beautifully written :) and I am happily anticipating more Rose and Scorpius.

Oh, by the way, I remembered something that I keep forgetting to ask: What are the conditions of a wizard's handshake? How long does it last and how does it apply to Rose and Scorpius now?

Haha, ya, weird question, but I'd love to know. Or maybe it was something I missed. Lol, anyways, I can't wait for more!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lovely. I liked the repetition of the Anticipation. If you had left out HOgwarts, it could have been about anyone who is waiting for a huge event in their relationship. I hope we'll see more from you soon.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lovely free verse! :D

Love the way the lines flowed and there were some good imagery scattered here and there. ;)

I'm hoping for more! (O.L.S.) *giggles*
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
LOVE it!

- Diane Langley
meg chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
ANTICIPATION

im anticipating any follow to OUR LITTLE secrte. its one of thebets rose scorpius fanfiction.
yiota chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Yes, I'm anticipating the next installment to your Rose/Scorpius series!