Reviews for The Crystal Set
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Award worthy. I'm really interested now in Cinderella, she is just what I imagined her like what she should be. Bitter sweet ending just hits you like brick wall.
Maura16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I can't... I don't... I... That was amazing! I can't really formulate sentences that quite express my feelings. I loved the whole premise of the scenario, and the shadow girls playing the game. I loved the way the stories were twisted in a way that somehow made them more realistic. I loved the characters, and their dialogue.
Exquisitally crafted and bloody beautiful.
I adored it.
ANON chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awww that is truly beautiful. You have an amazing talent. It kept me reading until the end. I will always remember it.
Jesse McGee chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
What a wonderful story. This is what fairy tales should be about, what some of them were originally about. I love this story, mostly for the way you made the women human, with regrets and sadnesses. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of award-worthy literature.
Mikure chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh, wow. This story is just exquisite. Pure beauty.
Lunalady chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I've read a lot of fairy tales, but this has got to be one of the best. Keep writing!
flashyfirebird22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow! What an incredible story! I loved it. Your characters were so real, and I loved your fracturization of the fairy tales. The first one was Snow White, the third Beauty, and the fourth Cinderella... but who was the second?
catakit chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
How on earth did I miss this! I read the entire fairytale catagory from bottom to top, and only found this by following Buttons goes to the Ball, but this is brilliant, hypnotic, subtle, facinating. I'm in absolute awe.
Just Curious chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
That was really, REALLY good! Whoa dude, I really enjoyed that. Nicely done, you are a wonderful storyteller. :D

Navdeep chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was amazing! An interesting take on the fairy tales of Snow White, Rapunzel, Beauty and Cinderella. I absolutely adore your style of writing. A fabulous piece. Good job!
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Wow. That's all I can say. That was absolutely marvelous. I'm speechless. Very, very well done.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wow. Incredible. Wonderful. Amazing. That was really good, you brought Snow White, Beauty, Cinderella, and Rapunzel to life in a way I didn't think possible. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Kendiara chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
That was an incredible story. And one that I would not have found except for the game of "follow the links". They rang so true to life, phenominal job.

UnrepentantReader chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
A fresh and vivid look at the fairytales you chose. I enjoyed your vision.
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Wow. Knocked my socks off! What more can I say?

I've got to get my Da to read this. He loves fantasy-that's where I got my own love of it.

Truly amazing!