Reviews for Ex Crucio
I CANT...TOO PERF. Srsly tho, extremely talented and great story! So much fun to read
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/7
OMG! Well as a hurt/whump/broken Sammy junkie, I gotta say, you outdid yourself. Take a bow. *slow claps*
This is really amazing and just wow on the ouch meter. xo
(Formerly Stoney Angel)
Mistycat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was an intense story. I liked the way it was told from Sam's POV. I liked the use of the outsiders being part of the rescue. Thank you.
severinas.96 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i dont really know why... but i really liked it... although it almost hurt myself to read it :) nice fic
Jo chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This actually made me cry

Translation
It was beautiful
fixusi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I'm not usually into this much hurt but I gotta admit that this was good:D I liked the ending and how dean came even though Sam didn't think he would and how worried he was. I liked it, I really did ! I really like the way you write. Not revealing too much too quickly.:D
mememeems chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wow, holy crap!

awesome story!
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aww
Eyebrows2213 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This. Was. GLORIOUS.
Beautifully written.
The characters were spot on.
But I do hope you'll continue, it would be a shame for such a good story to end so quickly
Again, loved it.
Amazing!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hope that you're goin to write an other chapter with sammy getting well.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow...what a powerful story. Poor Sammy! That was just brutal. Can't IMAGINE what Dean is going through seeing that!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow, great story.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
*wibbles* Awwww... this was so touching and I've been looking for something exactly like this all week! Can't believe my luck! :D You've always written so well, Mouseme. The descriptions here was so tactile that I heard Sammy's scratchy, worn-out voice. I heard and visualized the crew of rescuers. I have to say, however, that I totally agree with Dean; he should have burned a clip into Jonas; just on principle.
Thank you so much for the story and I hope to read something based on this season's storyline. :)
Er-BearG32 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
*sobs* omg, this kills me! So gut wrenching, my heart just achs for poor Sammy! Very well written though, you've got quite a tallent although this is hard to read... I have to agree with others though, this needs a follow up desperately!
die Autorin chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love your story.. I love hurt!tortured!sam and protective!Dean although I am kind of sorry for Sam iin this story.. And this religious fanatics were really crazy. Poor Sam... I read the story some days ago before going to sleep.. I was so tired after a long and hard day, but when I read your story I was kind of glued to it and I could not stop thinking about the content.. The thing is I believe that there are people who really would do something as cruel and crazy as cruificate somebody..

And Lucifer was portrayed really well too.. And the brotherly moments at the and.. Fantastic!

Great work