Reviews for Ex Crucio
Eyebrows2213 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This. Was. GLORIOUS.
Beautifully written.
The characters were spot on.
But I do hope you'll continue, it would be a shame for such a good story to end so quickly
Again, loved it.
Amazing!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hope that you're goin to write an other chapter with sammy getting well.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow...what a powerful story. Poor Sammy! That was just brutal. Can't IMAGINE what Dean is going through seeing that!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow, great story.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
*wibbles* Awwww... this was so touching and I've been looking for something exactly like this all week! Can't believe my luck! :D You've always written so well, Mouseme. The descriptions here was so tactile that I heard Sammy's scratchy, worn-out voice. I heard and visualized the crew of rescuers. I have to say, however, that I totally agree with Dean; he should have burned a clip into Jonas; just on principle.
Thank you so much for the story and I hope to read something based on this season's storyline. :)
Er-BearG32 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
*sobs* omg, this kills me! So gut wrenching, my heart just achs for poor Sammy! Very well written though, you've got quite a tallent although this is hard to read... I have to agree with others though, this needs a follow up desperately!
die Autorin chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love your story.. I love hurt!tortured!sam and protective!Dean although I am kind of sorry for Sam iin this story.. And this religious fanatics were really crazy. Poor Sam... I read the story some days ago before going to sleep.. I was so tired after a long and hard day, but when I read your story I was kind of glued to it and I could not stop thinking about the content.. The thing is I believe that there are people who really would do something as cruel and crazy as cruificate somebody..

And Lucifer was portrayed really well too.. And the brotherly moments at the and.. Fantastic!

Great work

Greets from germany

Die Autor
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh lucy why you crazy...

I think this is a great line: " burn with the intensity that only the truly mad can achieve"

I like the imagery and the stops and freezes between moments. Also, in our fandom you can subsitute not having "plot" with hurt, so even though you did have a plot, you still also had some lovely hurt there. XD

I found this story because both you and I were rec'd at spn_littlebro com on lj. They were so right to put your story up there, it's great.

Write on!

~trib
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
oh you you almost made me cry here.
casammy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Madmen and to think that that like that people exist, in end I like for that alone sammy loves dean in order that all this good and the end ... sammy demonstrating his confidence in dean in order that it takes care while he sleeps, I am charmed
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow, incredible story! I loved the characterizations and descriptions. Excellent work! :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
WHOA! Intensity off the charts! But the ending? Damn! How do you keep writing sweet, angsty, the-epitome-of-brother-moments endings?
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This story is one that I have read many times since it was posted. I'm not quite sure why it keeps drawing me back. There's the dispassionate way "Father Jonas" speaks to Sam, describing the horror they've done to him as if it were an academic exercise and then inflicting even more suffering, while Sam, in agony, heroically refuses Lucifer's offer of release. The religious fanatics, convinced that they were doing good by doing evil. Then there's Dean, finally able to provide some comfort as he had done when they were children. It all meshes so completely and beautifully. Exceptionally well written. (I guess that's why I keep coming back to this.)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw, I'm REALLY enjoying your stories. Thank you for sharing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »