Reviews for Ex Crucio
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Another intense story. This was great (and brutal). Thanks for posting... I do love some tortured!Sam and protective!Dean.
EternalEccentric chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
You didn't just kick the puppy, you booted it halfway across the Pacific D:

Poor Sammy though, you seem to have this talent of writing really good stories that make me want to curse you but are impossible to not finish at the same time. Besides, it'd be a mite hypocritical to curse you when I tend to kill Sammy on a weekly basis...oh well, thats just how we show our love for him I guess :P

Seriously though, brilliant heartfelt, emotional writing here, it just sticks with you after you finish and there's nothing better than a story that lingers.

Brilliantly disturbing job again!

Jess :)
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
maybe you'd feel better if you added on to it? gave it a sequel? them dealing with lucifer and dean's feelings of inadequacy and sam's being crippled and stuff? i think this needs a follow up at least xD

keep writing!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
hey this story, was really, really great and heartbreaking. poor sam, tortured and nailed on a crucio, this must really hurt and despite all the pain he did not say yes to lucifer. ohh sam is so brave. I would love to read a longer sequel to this story, like a recovering fic, it would be really amazing and you are a wonderful writer so, please write another story.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
aww... my Sammy boy. Sigh.

Well, I enjoyed this quite a bit. I love me some angsty Sam too, just like you. I wonder where that leaves us lol. Either way, great writing description! This was very entertaining!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow that was... Really good! I like your scary morbid mind xD heehee... It's awesome! Thankyou! Great story and sweet dean at the end :)xx
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
With all the crucifixion imagery re: Sam on the show, I'm surprised there aren't more stories like this.

Loved it. :)
Ericka Jane chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
A while back I was thinking about doing a crucifixion fic, but I couldn't quite work out how to without making the plot completely far fetched. That's being said, you did AWESOME :) I completely loved it. Sam and Dean's reactions were perfect without being over dramatized, and the attention to detail was awesome too.

Sequel...please? lol

-Ericka Jane
Joby87 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow! This was amazing! I was slightly confused a bit with Lucifer coming to Sam as a vision part...but just a bit! I loved the crucifixion scene. It was real gorey, I love that! And I absolutely adored the brothers at the end. I can't seem to say it enough, this was truly incredible! Thanks so much for this.

Joby ;P
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Why does it say 'complete'? This story is far from complete. I want to read about Dean caring for Sam and about Sam's recovery. This story is great and I so hope you will continue with it.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow, this was so sad. Really, really great, though. Sam trying to comfort a freaked out Dean at the end was just amazing - that's exactly how I thought he'd be if we ever got to see him in a hospital. And the brotherly affection between them was so sweet. And being

Great work. Loved the story.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You know, I'm just going to save myself some time and effort and instead of 'favourite-ing' every story of your I read, I'm just going to Fave Author you... And Author Alert.

You've got some real talent, this was so well written. Incredibly dark and horrifying but I'm willing to go for that when it's as perfectly executed as this. Great idea for a story. Loved every moment of it.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
wow this is some creepy stuff and ouch and omg i cant believe that guy did all that to sam but dean finally found him
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3