Reviews for Dust Busters
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Sneezy!Sam is adorable. Oh, and I sneeze the same way he does.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro!

( . )
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*hugs this story*

Fluff, yes, but also a spot on portrayal of an asthma attack - the intense panic and sense of helplessness of the victim and the witness. Absolutely adored the way Dean took care of his little bro. *sigh*
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It just goes to show how dedicated Sam is that he stayed in the house full of dust even though he's alergic and asthmatic. That was a lot of sneezing! Poor guy. Dean certainly wasn't very sympathetic until it got to the point of being dangerous. That's brothers for you.

Thank you for another well writen and fun to read fic!

DM
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
xD
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
hey :-)

great story with lot of brotherly fluff. yeah. I love it. I also really like it that dean teases sam about his salad eating :-) sam is such a health freak, but I really like it and also asthma!sam and angsty!dean at the end of the story. what need a supernatural fan more? yeah! you should write a long story with limp!sam and protective!dean - I would really like to read it :-)
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I absolutely adored this! So in character, and I could really sympathize with Sammy. That's exactly how I'd be if I was in that dusty house! It made me miserable just thinking about it. Haha. Great job, though! This is going right into my favorites! And you're right, sneezy!Sam is probably one of the cutest things I've ever!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
hahaah aw poor sammy.. i know that suck... sneezing... big time... i hate it.. soo bad... i really love this story.. lol is awesome
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Loved it! That was so well-written and perfectly in character. I love me a bit of hurt/sick Sam so that was just awesome too.

Sam's allergies made the story interesting from the start to finish - I love how Dean knows just what to do (doesn't he always?). Sam's pretty lucky having a big brother like him.

Very cute and sweet read - it's going on my Favourites list. :)
DragonChild85 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow. This was really, really good! As a fellow asthma sufferer, man...I totally felt for Sam there. Totally accurate representation there, which is awesome. I hate it when writers don't research the facts enough. Adding this one to my favorites...and I'll be keeping an eye on your page. Looks like there's plenty more amazing stories to come.

Though I gotta admit...I'd pay to see Sam in a frilly apron! :D
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ugh, poor Sammy! My eyes were starting to itch in serious empathy here! The thought of that awful dusty bed... I liked how it was funny, with just a dash of h/c at the end (and Dean to the rescue, of course!)
becci chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
hehe i find it funny imagining the boys cleaning. good description on how sam was having trouble breathing after the spirit attacked and i do love dean being a caring big brother. also i agree sneezy sam was very cute. enjoyed this one shot