Reviews for November Rain
LilyoftheValley77 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I'm digging the story. Just found it, and just started reading, and I am interested to see where it is going. Don't worry about the lack of reviews- your writing style is nice and now that life is more back to normal, I'm sure that you will get more reviews! :)
SexyVampyre chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Very well written. I love it! Poor Bella, in love with ur boyfriends brother. I cant wait for the next chapter! Hurry please!
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Very good chapter. She's being stupidly stubborn. Being with someone just because you do not want to hurt them is only going to end up hurting them more in the long run when things don't work out. Here you have Jasper and Bella still in love with each other despite the intervening years and Jasper's little brother Edward in love with Bella who loves him too, but as her best friend. The onlyway this is going to end is with Edward hurt. The longer it takes before it blows up, the worse that hurt is going to be. Jasper & Bella should just patch up their differences, work things out between them and come forward and be honest with Edward as soon as possible.
orionfoo chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Wow this getting tricky. I hope they do find eachother and Edward doesn't get screwed
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Great story so far! Ive noticed you havent updated in three months, are you going to be continuing this story?
The Future Mrs Pattinson chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I kinda love this story so far... Really hope you'll be updating soon )
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I just discovered your story today and really loved reading what you've written so far. I'm looking forward to reading more soon and seeing where this story goes.
FFSUX chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hi! I got your IM and I started checking out your story. I'm hooked already.

JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Amazing as always .. I loved it .. Can't wait for the next chapter!
reading-mypassion chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Oh, wow, I am in love with your story! It's only the fourth chapter and I'm hooked. It's really good and I can't wait to read more. :D
FictionLovingMum chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
absolutely loving this fic and keeping my fingers crossed for a b/j happy ending
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Oh great chapter! .. I can't wait for more .. amazing plot as well .. hope you update asap )
i-heart-music-is-life chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Really glad that I found your story... it's really good so far, can't wait to see where it goes.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hey...I recently got my account set up and yesh...your story looks great so far..I love JasperHaleWhitlock so much...I can't wait for more afterall forbidden fruit is the best ;) .. Anyway keep writing. Update asap please D