Reviews for Perfectly Marvelous
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was amazing! I think we've all had an aunt like that. :)
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is just brilliance amazing and epic in every single sense of the word/s lol. I just love how you summed up the nature of their relationship with Finn as her biggest fan and her ever devoted supporter. I love how you decsribe Finn as 'this not to perfect but marvekous man', the beauty of that sentence kills me, you could not have summed him up is a more truthful way to how she sees him. It's just so touching and the scene you write between them is so intimate and beautiful. It's also heartwarming to see how she grows as a person when she meets the real world and the competition to make it to her dream. I loved the icy tension between the aunt and her and how she still manages to defend herself even though she is somewhat mellowed from her dissapointments. I love you work, you just never cease to amaze the reader,you're going on my favourites!
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Loved it, very well written. It reminded me an old movie, Stop At Greenwich Village, don't know why. The way you wrote their future relationship it's simply beautiful

"Amidst the applause, she decides that even if it comes out of the oven at quarter to one in the morning, he'll have sweet potato casserole tonight. It'll be perfect."

Thanks, Ari
live2rite chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
... ok I really don't like Aunt Lorna ... tho she does kinda remind me of my sister ... one of those people is who always willing to point out your shortcomings *sigh*

But I thought this was really good :) Loved how Finn accidentally scared Rachel and that Rach got the recipe after all :)

Great job!

Nicki
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Once again, your flawless literature has taken my breath away. It's pieces like this that inspire me not only to be a better writer, but to dream and hope and truly put all my effort forward in achieving moments like these of my own.
nathanyoung chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
You write both characters extremely well. I can't wait to read more from you!
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
love it xx
fresch chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love your Finn and Rachel! They are so sweet, and supportive, and SEXY! You can tell how much they really love eachother and it is so realistic! thanks for these oneshots...hopefully soon we will get an engagement? And a Rachel meeting her dreams?