Reviews for Let Me Heal Your Wounds
Gundam Lord chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
BEST MEDIC EVER!(note: That was inner perv talking)
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Slightly OOC in Kurumu's...lack of hesitation. But mostly just awesomely funny.

I could certainly see the second treatment happening, lols.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
carlycoolkid chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww. How cute :D
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"Hey! Aren't you two going to wait outside?" Tsukune asked turning red as a tomato.

"It's all right Tsukune," Mizore told him. "I don't mind."

That has got to be one of the better lines I've read in most of your one-shots
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Heh heh heh, I always new Kurumu had other practical uses besides being aesthetically pleasing. This was indeed a good example of this. Too bad, or not, that Moka is none-the-wiser about that, otherwise Kurumu would be needing to heal her wounds. Great job!
The Enitiy of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow tsukune got it good.

ps check out rosario inferno
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehehe, i think you should make more of these. more oneshots from each character 'helping' him
morbid333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I liked that and it's pretty realistic in terms of the characters. There's just one thing. Is that accurate and possible? I don't know about Succubi but from the little knowledge I have of Incubi, the act of sex with humans is generally used to drain their spirit/life energy but I suppose logically speaking it could be done the other way around.
Haan chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hmm, that was a fun little story. Typical that a succubus would have to have sex to use a power, and the "reasearch for future threesomes" comment made my insides twist a bit. Hmm, that sex requirement might be a useful idea for later. Glad you're back to writing again by the way.

You could have made a bit more out of Moka getting back, I was thinking she might have caught Kurumu's scent on him or something. It would have been interesting to see Tsukune coming up with a reason for that. Just a thought.

Haan
MeatBomb chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Heh. Heh. I really gotta add you to my fav authors! I love the "pairing flexibility" you write with! It's a rare and precious gift to be able to DECIDE what you want to write, and then do it so DAMN well!

Thanks for the prose!
bobbetter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lmao thats awesome xD Nice short story!
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
why can't all nurses be succubi? *whine*

Stupid lucky Tsukune
RI100014 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
A month later? A month later? Jesus. How can they stand him? A whole month... you'd think after the first time he'd open up a bit. Jesus...

lol

Till next time... adios.

p.s. It's not spring break yet, or is it? Already thinking of escaping down south, eh? lol.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Another wonderful story. Nice to know that Moka isn't the only one who can heal Tsukune. Even if its not for eyes of children.
Soaring Eagle of the West chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh dear,this might be troublesome. Great Fic though.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »