Reviews for Let Me Heal Your Wounds
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Gotta give Kurumu credit, she never misses a chance to take advantage of Tsukune.
Gundam Lord chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
BEST MEDIC EVER!(note: That was inner perv talking)
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Slightly OOC in Kurumu's...lack of hesitation. But mostly just awesomely funny.

I could certainly see the second treatment happening, lols.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
carlycoolkid chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww. How cute :D
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"Hey! Aren't you two going to wait outside?" Tsukune asked turning red as a tomato.

"It's all right Tsukune," Mizore told him. "I don't mind."

That has got to be one of the better lines I've read in most of your one-shots
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Heh heh heh, I always new Kurumu had other practical uses besides being aesthetically pleasing. This was indeed a good example of this. Too bad, or not, that Moka is none-the-wiser about that, otherwise Kurumu would be needing to heal her wounds. Great job!
The Enitiy of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow tsukune got it good.

ps check out rosario inferno
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehehe, i think you should make more of these. more oneshots from each character 'helping' him
morbid333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I liked that and it's pretty realistic in terms of the characters. There's just one thing. Is that accurate and possible? I don't know about Succubi but from the little knowledge I have of Incubi, the act of sex with humans is generally used to drain their spirit/life energy but I suppose logically speaking it could be done the other way around.
Haan chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hmm, that was a fun little story. Typical that a succubus would have to have sex to use a power, and the "reasearch for future threesomes" comment made my insides twist a bit. Hmm, that sex requirement might be a useful idea for later. Glad you're back to writing again by the way.

You could have made a bit more out of Moka getting back, I was thinking she might have caught Kurumu's scent on him or something. It would have been interesting to see Tsukune coming up with a reason for that. Just a thought.

Haan
MeatBomb chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Heh. Heh. I really gotta add you to my fav authors! I love the "pairing flexibility" you write with! It's a rare and precious gift to be able to DECIDE what you want to write, and then do it so DAMN well!

Thanks for the prose!
bobbetter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lmao thats awesome xD Nice short story!
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
why can't all nurses be succubi? *whine*

Stupid lucky Tsukune
RI100014 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
A month later? A month later? Jesus. How can they stand him? A whole month... you'd think after the first time he'd open up a bit. Jesus...

lol

Till next time... adios.

p.s. It's not spring break yet, or is it? Already thinking of escaping down south, eh? lol.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Another wonderful story. Nice to know that Moka isn't the only one who can heal Tsukune. Even if its not for eyes of children.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »