Reviews for The Imprinted Chronicles: Book One
I just found this fic and it is amazing! Best twilight story!
MsEcho chapter 21 . 9/18
I mean great story but jfc my heart hurts
MsEcho chapter 21 . 9/18
Well that hurt
Lalaland972 chapter 21 . 9/16
Holy crap. This Story has me shook. You get so drawn into the characters. Honestly, this is the one of the best things I have read in a LONG time fanfic/real life books. The plot, characters, writing, twist and turns were phenomenal. Going to start book 2 now. I am secretly hoping you decide to one day to finish the last of the chronicles of this series. You have a gift. I would pay to read a book your wrote outside of this website. Thanks for posting this. Fantastic job, author.
mostardentily chapter 1 . 8/7
Good chapter!
Gracie chapter 17 . 7/21
I honestly didn't think that you could make me hate Seth, but you did and now I honestly don't think you can make me forgive Seth. Best of luck with that. Love this story, dislike this chapter (but in amazing writing way).
RoseFaye1214 chapter 1 . 6/29
I have read all of your Imprinted Chronicles books and just want to say that you are an amazing writer. You truly have a gift. Your characters come to life and draw me into your stories, yet your vague yet vivid imagery and descriptions keep me enthralled. I love this so much. Please keep writing.
Forever Loving You chapter 1 . 4/1
I love all of your stories. I’m going back and rereading all of them and ugh I wish you were still uploading!
AppropriateLlama chapter 22 . 1/2
I had the weirdest feeling that what happens here would happen. Idek if I caught a glimpse of spoilery reviews (WHICH IS A THING, future readers, be warned!) or if that one chapter with the phone call just made me wish for that dramatic turn. The story is amazing and I’m gonna skip on over to part two and hope that there’s more of Sam’s story mentioned somewhere in it! Thanks for this!
thespeedfxrce chapter 21 . 12/5/2018
I am excited to reread Paul and Cassie’s story because I adore both of them and I get sucked into your writing but I hate Renesme with a passion and I don’t want to read about her but fuck me I don’t want to leave these characters behind damnit!
thespeedfxrce chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
I’m excited to get to see more of Paul and Cassie from this point of view! So many questions I had when reading the second book are being answered (obviously) and I am kicking myself for not reading these chronologically like a normal person.
thespeedfxrce chapter 8 . 12/2/2018
Knowing that Jake imprints on Sims makes the story heartbreakingly bittersweet
thespeedfxrce chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
I hate that I read the second book before the first (and then the spinoff AU where Jake meets her first and they can have the love they deserve and my favorite boy Jake is finally happy) because I hate knowing what happens next - and just how sad it gets. But I needed your writing in my life.
Itzrenaynay chapter 21 . 11/19/2018
I cannot fucking believe that I forgot that this happened at the end of the story for some reason I thought she did end up turning into a werewolf welll Shapeshifter but I forgot I’m shook
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
I’ve been rereading this, such a great read needs more reviews