Reviews for Going Forward
Ironhair chapter 1 . 5/16
Rereading
ironhair chapter 23 . 5/18
This was a good read till here. I knows it's been a very very long time, but if you have the time, perhaps a placeholder chapter on how you intended to wrap this story up would be very much appreciated.

Ty for continuing to write your other stories :)
Peter Gilles chapter 23 . 5/28/2023
I hadn't been much of a BSG 2003 fan, but Going Native had portrayed every character so compellingly and merged the two shows so convincingly that I couldn't stop reading. Same goes for Going Forward - a gripping story from a fresh perspective on the Dominion War. Outstanding stuff. I love in hope that you'll return to it some day.
RandoMando47 chapter 23 . 4/28/2023
Sad this got dropped but it was a great follow up to your earlier work. Thanks for putting it out there!
Eltuine9 chapter 21 . 11/9/2022
Me: "I swear to god, if this is Gaius freaking Baltar again..."
Me, 30 seconds later: "Heck."
UNSC ODST chapter 23 . 9/15/2022
I just found this sequel and read right through it in a few days, I love it! So sad to see that it's on permanent hiatus. I like the combination of Federation and Colonials, they compliment each other nicely especially with the pragmatism and military mindset of their officers with the ideals of Starfleet.
JV chapter 23 . 8/11/2022
Wish this was continued and not abandoned!
Hank1967 chapter 23 . 7/28/2022
Once again, a really brilliant story! Enjoying the twists and turns going on. Rather pleased to see the Cylons turn up begging for help. Adds lots of interest to the story. You're doing a great job with all the different characters. You have a great feel for it. I do hope you will update and not leave us all stuck in the middle of the story!
Brian Swanson chapter 23 . 2/10/2022
Damn shame you abandoned this story
Krionik chapter 23 . 1/30/2022
Despite not being a big fan of Star Trek, I couldn’t help but binge through Going Native and this story over the course of two days. While you might not ever continue this, I just wanted to say that what you published was absolutely excellent. Thanks a bunch.
MTim chapter 23 . 3/26/2021
Excellent pair of stories, shame they ground to a halt, but thanks for what you have put down on paper
Relim chapter 23 . 2/7/2021
It's a pity that you stopped this story line right when things were getting good...
joe63129 chapter 23 . 2/5/2021
Great fic. To bad it will never be finished
zharshoul chapter 23 . 1/20/2021
Damn, this is a good fic/sequel, a shame it will likely never be finished. Still I thank you for your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Hmm, Yeah I get that this is a plot macguffin but Section 31 would have caught onto any communication black out attempts before they went down. Also the Federation was already becoming increasingly militarized for quite some time before the Dominion war kicked off.