Reviews for Going Forward
MTim chapter 23 . 3/26
Excellent pair of stories, shame they ground to a halt, but thanks for what you have put down on paper
Relim chapter 23 . 2/7
It's a pity that you stopped this story line right when things were getting good...
joe63129 chapter 23 . 2/5
Great fic. To bad it will never be finished
zharshoul chapter 23 . 1/20
Damn, this is a good fic/sequel, a shame it will likely never be finished. Still I thank you for your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Hmm, Yeah I get that this is a plot macguffin but Section 31 would have caught onto any communication black out attempts before they went down. Also the Federation was already becoming increasingly militarized for quite some time before the Dominion war kicked off.
Neil chapter 20 . 12/11/2020
Chapter 20 - "Captain Ramirez"? Last I heard, Admiral Ramirez led Starfleet during the Four Years War against the Klingons. If this is the same person, busting him to Captain, then killing him off, isn't going to go over well with others. Maybe change the name?
So far, this is a good read, much like your other novella.
Nitewlfe chapter 23 . 10/19/2020
Hope you come back to this.
Please!
tennlittlepaul chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Hope you could keep the story going
Lizk4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
Enjoyed this sequel, though obviously would have been even better if it was complete. Your writing, grasp of character, plot and pacing are all terrific.
shyd1 chapter 23 . 4/9/2019
This is so good!
Tweeky chapter 23 . 3/30/2019
Great, Starbuck has finally met the Sisko however i'm wondering when this excellent fix will be updated?
JOHN0713 chapter 23 . 10/21/2018
Both of these storylines are excellent I hope you decide to finish them someday.
DeathGod666 chapter 23 . 10/4/2018
Oh I love this series. Any chance of continuation happening?
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Rereading
Azrael chapter 23 . 8/30/2018
Really?
You have abandoned this story for the Downtown Snobbish Shytefest?
For shame!