Reviews for Going Forward
Syphon01 chapter 23 . 5/13
interesting storys I have only just come across them.
I hope it continues.

just one little niggle in that Cottles first name is sherman not Jack but all in all a very nice story arc.
JennaTripped chapter 23 . 5/3
Such a great series. Hoping to see this finished some day!
Kaderos chapter 23 . 4/18
This is off to a good start. Would like to see how BSG changes the biggest war depicted in ST.
relguf chapter 23 . 1/22
Hi, I like this story also as a sequel very much, I do hope you continue it. (no pressure though)

More detail on the space battles would be appreciated, I do so much wuv reading about a good murder death kill scenario.

Cheers.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
This has been a phenomonal story. While it has been some time since the last update I look forward to seeing more.
waffenmac chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
please dont give up on this awesome story
Jess chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
This story is so amazing. Your prequel makes more sense than the actual series.
Please continue it.
murgel chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
A really addicting story. I hope to see some more chapters soon.
Brian1972 chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Making the Dominion war this mysterious (communication stop, all out attack ...) and bringing the final five into the story seems not to play out very well.

The Dominion war could have been a good background for the first FTL ships of the Federation to see action.

Exploring the original colonies, kobol and the centurions/cyclones could have been a good storyline too (since there must be a route to them that does not violate Romulan territory).

The human cylons could not build a own colony. Basically their genepool consist of 7 people. So I see them integrating as Fed. Citizens, maybe together at one place but not with an own colony. Same goes for some colonials most importantly Helo and Sharon who would have a much easier time by leaving New Atlantis for other fed. colonies.

All in all by far not as good as Going Native.
Brian1972 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Ch. 3 from going natural I had the impression that Sharon and Helo will most likely settle somewhere else in the federation.
Brian chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
You need to finish this
Cat's Eye Nebula chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Re-reading this series for about the tenth time. :) I love how you've blended these worlds. My only question is, how is Gaeta ACTING Captain? Isn't the Surprise his ship?
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
I just found Going Native and Going Forward a few days ago, and I devoured them. You make the crossover seamless and believable, and all the characters from both universes are perfectly in character. I hope you have more in store!
alexceasar chapter 23 . 5/16/2014
Finally got caught up with this series and I just love what you have done here. Such a wonderful job of meshing the series and getting the characters just right too. I can't wait to read more.
heikok chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
A great story! Please, go on!
I had read Going Native in two evenings, caught by the intensity of the writing, and here he goes again.
Defenitly different, less talking and more action.
The idea to bring the Galactica into action in the Dominion War is great, this Old Man of a ship!
Please, Rap541, finish the story. And then, someone has to make a film out of it!
It would be very sucessful, I think.