Reviews for Going Forward
loose I fur chapter 23 . 10/12
Great story, PLEASE write more. I would love to see it finished
Rivenn chapter 23 . 8/16
obviously this story is abandoned, which is a shame. this is one of the best crossover stories ive read in a long time.
Ophite68 chapter 23 . 7/28
Ooof, I loved this universe I hope someday you pick up this story again, but even if you don't the partial view was worth never knowing the rest.
Lennex MacDuff chapter 2 . 4/22
Haven't read past the first chapter, but I am thrilled by the idea of practical military thought being applied to Starfleet pre-Dominion War and where this story seems to be going. Something that always bugged me about DS9 was how utterly unprepared everyone was. Like humans had forgotten everything they had learned about war and they paid a DEAR price for it. I always wondered how many starfleet ships were lost will all hands (families included) because everybody forgot that the velvet glove wasn't their real hand and humans had long ago forged a steel fist beneath it through hard lessons and conflict.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more! Please keep writing!
mdman1 chapter 23 . 2/16
Great story. I hope you continue it one day.
shenmi meiren chapter 23 . 2/16
This is pure genius!
Like - the best BSG crossover I've read to date!
Congrats!
Hopefully you'll return to this at some point...
Eilisande chapter 23 . 1/19
I just finished this fanfic and prequel I am both impressed and captivated ! I love how you manage to combine these two fantastic universes, to point the errors and the good points of both worlds. Can we hope to see the next chapter one day ?
kalani.gapido chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I know you writing but is this story still alive?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
The twelve colonies at the time of the cylon nuking them had over 40billion people on them of which only 35thousand-40thousand survived
Syphon01 chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
interesting storys I have only just come across them.
I hope it continues.

just one little niggle in that Cottles first name is sherman not Jack but all in all a very nice story arc.
JennaTripped chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
Such a great series. Hoping to see this finished some day!
Kaderos chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
This is off to a good start. Would like to see how BSG changes the biggest war depicted in ST.
relguf chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Hi, I like this story also as a sequel very much, I do hope you continue it. (no pressure though)

More detail on the space battles would be appreciated, I do so much wuv reading about a good murder death kill scenario.

Cheers.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
This has been a phenomonal story. While it has been some time since the last update I look forward to seeing more.
waffenmac chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
please dont give up on this awesome story