Reviews for Going Forward
Artemis Goldborough chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
At this point, you're probably never going to update this. But I really wish you would. It's really good. It's brilliant, actually. You really have a gift for handling space opera and military science fiction. Not just anyone could blend Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica together, not and make it work even half as well as you did with this fix and the one before it.
I absolutely love this story. It's a rare gem of a fanfiction. Not something one finds everyday. Thank you for posting this.
80sarcades chapter 23 . 11/23/2017
Best BSG series ever! Wished you had continued it now that Sisko showed up...but great nonetheless!
Bob chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
I quite enjoyed your story and I would like to see it continued.
loose I fur chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
Great story, PLEASE write more. I would love to see it finished
Rivenn chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
obviously this story is abandoned, which is a shame. this is one of the best crossover stories ive read in a long time.
Ophite68 chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
Ooof, I loved this universe I hope someday you pick up this story again, but even if you don't the partial view was worth never knowing the rest.
Lennex MacDuff chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Haven't read past the first chapter, but I am thrilled by the idea of practical military thought being applied to Starfleet pre-Dominion War and where this story seems to be going. Something that always bugged me about DS9 was how utterly unprepared everyone was. Like humans had forgotten everything they had learned about war and they paid a DEAR price for it. I always wondered how many starfleet ships were lost will all hands (families included) because everybody forgot that the velvet glove wasn't their real hand and humans had long ago forged a steel fist beneath it through hard lessons and conflict.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more! Please keep writing!
mdman1 chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
Great story. I hope you continue it one day.
shenmi meiren chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
This is pure genius!
Like - the best BSG crossover I've read to date!
Congrats!
Hopefully you'll return to this at some point...
Eilisande chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
I just finished this fanfic and prequel I am both impressed and captivated ! I love how you manage to combine these two fantastic universes, to point the errors and the good points of both worlds. Can we hope to see the next chapter one day ?
kalani.gapido chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I know you writing but is this story still alive?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
The twelve colonies at the time of the cylon nuking them had over 40billion people on them of which only 35thousand-40thousand survived
Syphon01 chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
interesting storys I have only just come across them.
I hope it continues.

just one little niggle in that Cottles first name is sherman not Jack but all in all a very nice story arc.
JennaTripped chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
Such a great series. Hoping to see this finished some day!
Kaderos chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
This is off to a good start. Would like to see how BSG changes the biggest war depicted in ST.