Reviews for A History of Simplicity
fifi9322 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so cute. The entire last chapter, I was freaking out in my head because of the fluffiness and perfectness of it all.
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
love the story
Senshi'sBard chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Damn freaking adorable. I loved every inch of it. Even Eclair, and God knows how much I like to hate her. You're kind of amazing at this whole writing business, aren't you? Especially at keeping everyone so marvelously in character...
Shanni-Shana chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Great! :D
Ruler of Humans chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Awesometastic.
Black And White Kirara chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I'd just like to say how much I enjoyed this fic - you write the best Ouran fiction on this site! Your portrayals of the characters are always spot on, so much so that to a point I forget I'm not actually reading a chapter from the series itself. I just wish in the manga Haruhi and Tamaki would take that next step SOONER rather than later, like they seem to be doing at the moment. But hey, it sort of feels like something big's gonna happen soon enough... so I guess it's worth the waiting.

Anyway, again, you did an outstanding job with this! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

B.W. Kirara
Ruler of Humans chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
IT IS

SO DELICIOUS

I REQUIRE MOAR
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Interesting! The description is fluid, as it ought to be, and the story really drew me in. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Ruler of Humans chapter 1 . 3/9/2010