Reviews for Decade and one
Tomato Bear chapter 1 . 1/30
Awwwww! Soooooo cute!

A very beautiful story and was written well.
I love this ship.
Qwd136 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I "awwed" throughout the entire thing. They are so cute together. And Finland is such a victim of Stockholm Syndrome.
Shelly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is exactly what I was looking for! It is so cute and really embodies their family. Its so nicely written too! Thank you so, so, so much.
horrifyingvelciraptor chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Aww! So cuuute! XD Me and my sis were squeeling our heads off while reading this, and that's saying something!
Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
TheAwesomeQueenie chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This should be called "Deep Beautiful SuFin Fluff".
Thank you for posting this. It pretty much made my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love fanfic stories like this where it really shows them as a family thank you for writing it
TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The fluff... It is so sweet... Death by fluff...
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I've been looking for a fanfiction that perfectly describes and displays SuFin, so my friends will have an idea of who they are and how their relationship works and this fanfiction does that perfectly! Thank you!
slioe chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
aww...beautiful :)
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
See, this is what I look for when I look for SuFin. I want fluff, yes, but I also want the feelings of a strongly bonded family, and of a deep love for one another. I got that here, and that makes me happy.

Now to look for this song you speak of...
DL chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I don't have the right words to express how happy this made me feel. Perfect, simply perfect.
Vivecka chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
So cute, so perfect for this little family.
PinkCardigan chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I teared up a little bit... it was just so adoringly sweet that I couldn't help it. The way it was written helped too, of course. Very smooth and very good. (: