Reviews for All Over It
kittenkatastrophe chapter 3 . 4/7
your warning made my night
virginia.albert.49 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
great story
virginia.albert.49 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I think your writing is great keep posting
RmsThakoer chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh C'mon! No Sequel?! This is frustrating as hell. First we get a "Oh god. Did I fall for someone else?" And we don't even get to see how the next meeting with Spike goes!
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Angel gets no love in you stories at all. Poor dear. Lol. 's okay. I like Spike better too, but still...poor Angel. *hugs him*
LisaBoston chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Amazing story! And so super hot! Love their internal monologues so much! Excellent work.
Kina13 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Wow this story was great! Please tell me that there will be a sequal!
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow I love your stories and you do such a good job with the Scooby Gang dialogue! I can't believe it isn't a real episode.
gatepirate61 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Even if just for the Chapter titles alone, I like it. ;)
RedheadObsession chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Wicked awsome!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
No! They didn't end up together!*wail of agony.* Ah well, it was a better story for it I guess...love Faith's .)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Wonderful! Hot hot hot!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I found this chapter so funny between Giles Buffy and Spike. When it moved to the bedroom you really conveyed the awkwardness between them perfectly and kept them in character effortlessly. Great job!)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Oh! My Spikey senses are tingling! Love this like cake.)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I think this is my fav story of yours so far! The whole chapter was great especially the commentary from Cordelia! But the icing on the cake was of course dear Willy having hot choc with Joyce.) Can't wait for the inevitable Spuffy goodness.*Sque!*