Reviews for Little Lotte's Angel of Music
Jessica chapter 5 . 8/15
Omg this chapter kept me up all night I never thought he would do that !
Athena chapter 5 . 8/14
Fantastic! I love these stories about how the phantom is such a big softie and a father! Amazing stories for big Plans!
oh please continue that would be great I like it so far its very interesting, sweet, exciting and a little bit dramatic and fun too. *cookies for you*
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
(squeals in delight)
Awwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
i love this fic you are so talented!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
this is awsome!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
maybe you should continue it by the opera house going after the phantom and christine tries to stop them and ends up putting herself in harms way. Making the phantom angry with little christine for endangering herself over him but at the same time is touched by her selfless act. or she might meet little raul or whatever his name is for it slips my tounge at the moment and phantom doesn't trust him and forbids her from seing him and she sneaks out anyway and he punishes her for lying
MindlessScrawlings chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
This is amazing! I NEED more! Please please please update! I know it's been ages but this is so good! I love the phantom and his authoritative fatherly side!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I really like your story! Just something: be casreful when you write in french. It's not mon petite ange, because Christine is a girl, but more Ma petite, ou mon ange, because in english it would be my little angel, but in french, ma petite ange, which doesn't sound really good. Just saying, because I'm french.
Continue and update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
You need to continue this! It is so good! Like, really, so good! I know it's been a really long time since you stop writitng this story, but please try and continue it! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it, there isn't another fic with a Christine/Erik relationship like yours! So cuuuute!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
wow please keep up the good work and please up date when you can thanks
sweetoreo33 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
dis is awesome! please update soon! its okay though if you don't have time just get it in asap!
sandra w chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
very good. keep it up. i have read your story several times and i always go to your last chapter. if you do continue this story or any other story, erik spanking christine as an adult. ooooo!
Alicia chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I like it how something where roul comes and the phantom doesn't like that his little Christine spends a lot of time with him?
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
YAAAYYY! Christine forgave him :DDD

this story is so cute, as it shows the sort of unconditional love Erik has for christine, he will be a father, a teacher, a friend, and (much later) her lover.

The one thing is, please when you say "love", I don't thing the phantom would go ""luv", you know what i mean?

ANYWAY, PLEASE UPDATE THIS!