Reviews for Twitchy and Jack: Somebody Up There Hates Me!
Becky chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw, super. You really fleshed out the characters of Twitchy and Jack some more and they are a lot of fun. It was just great. I laughed out loud at so many different parts. The bane of young Dick's existence, a couple of two-bit crooks he can't seem to avoid. :)
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Wow, that rocked. One of the best stories I've read on .
God bless you.
The Unicorn Whisperer chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Excuse for one second while I crack up! This was very funny, but serious too which is a good combo, and you write both very well. I wasn't sure whether to laugh out loud, or remain quiet, and serious. You have a great talent for writing.
Starlight chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
I could have sworn I reveiwed this. Oh well. I loved it, especially the 'grape juice' part. If I were Alfred, I would have put my foot down too. 'Abner John Levy'. *That* was *so* sweet!
Alex chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I really liked it!
vericus chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Nice! I like the ending and the fact that you're making Twitchy and Jack go straight.
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
What a great story! I love the way Alfred handled the bank supervisor! Go Alfred! When he said his silent prayer for Dick I had a lump in my throat. I could just imagine how devastated Bruce would be to finally let someone into his life and then lose him so quickly.
Java chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
OoOoOoOh! This is probably the sweetest story around here!
becky chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
really really good. i love the way this is written.