Reviews for The Potter Portraits
metamorphmagus*, not metamorphous...c'mon...
Dallasanne chapter 24 . 4/21
Until I decided to look at the author's profile page today, I figured this was a cute little story drafted by a 9-year-old. It has the ridiculous plot points, bad grammar, and total lack of proofreading or editing that you'd expect from a precocious elementary school writer - the things that are easily forgive able in a child's writing, but completely unforgivable in an adult's.

Imagine my surprise when I found that the author is not a child - and is, in fact, someone who claims to have written dozens of books and stories. Oh, my.

The idea - the underlying plot - is interesting, when you can follow it. But even though I' nearing the end of this mess of a story, I give up. It's just too much work to try and parse out the bad grammar, skip over the plot holes, and digest the trite phrases that substitute for dialogue.

I guess it re-defines the phrase, "Age is just a number." In this case, it certainly has nothing to do with maturity or adult-level skill.
Who else saw the betrayal of trawlany coming? I did but
still Think its Probably one of the best twists ive read in my life!
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 3/10
Why the fuck would you make rons head so big. I despise him. I dont get how ron is good at anything but chess and being a garbage disposal.
kitty chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
Kind of slow and jumped around in time a bit to much. Harry had too good of a time of it. No adventures so to speak of.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 8 . 1/1
Severus? This is one of those isn't it? I expect snape to be an angel who did no wrong and hermione to be made out as a god who knows everything. I expect titles of "Lord" this and "Lady" that but I can't bring myself to care anymore. I don't care about the cliches anymore. Please at least let this clusterfuck be entertaining.
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Am I the only one who's thoughts jumped straight from wardrobe to Narnia passage? Not just a regular wardrobe. Yeah...
Otsutsuki Sage chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
This...is one of the biggest bullshits I have ever had the chance to lay eyes on.
midnightscar17 chapter 28 . 12/16/2015
Umm just to say this but harry was the heir to gryffindor not Neville. So idk where you got tht garbage but thts the truth. Who had the other heirs
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I really like this story. Keep up the great work!
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Molly had eight kids in this storry? Please tell more! Lol. I'm very interested in more info on this unknown person :)
nightwing27 chapter 28 . 1/24/2015
I'm glad you finish the story unlike the last idiot who fail this story
123irish chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
good story, a little to ooc for me but still a good read
Fast Frank chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Ok, Draco's behaviour in the previous chapter now makes more sense. What we didn't see is Harry getting an award for special service to the school, while Riddle's is quietly retired. Hagrid's reputation would be rehabilitated, you'd think, except there is that matter of Dudley's tail hanging over him.
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Now, Rita is defanged! What's next, sparkly vampires? Luna's mother is actually a crumple horned snorkack?