Reviews for Lie to Me
SkyeRaven chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
How gracefully depressing! I give you my thanks.
imitateslife chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I've always loved this piece and am happy to have found it again. I love the way you weave emotion (and lack thereof) with sensory details and the act of lovemaking. Because, let's face it, in the end, it almost seems as if Amber got what she wanted from GraveRobber in the first place. A definite favorite!
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
very good fic, almost...bittersweet.

i love the twisted relationship between the two of them.

sparrow :))
SoloWolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Nicely done! I especially like the fact that you don't shy away from the darker side of Graverobber - it makes the whole thing much more convincing and gives it a hell of a lot more power. And the fact the descriptions of...er..everything are pretty damn good certainly doesn't hurt that XD
makeitstay chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was awesome, seriously. Very well written, and I really liked how you captured the softer side of Amber's personality. :D
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
"Since when did he start being the escape from meaningless sex too?"

...Since Daddy Dearest treated her like garbage, and the other men of the island loved her power more than her soul...? Just sayin'. ;)

I love, love, LOVE the way you captured their complex range of feelings and fit it so smoothly into this one-shot. Great, great job here, and fully in character, too. Could I add this to my community archive, by the way...? Hope to see more like this, too, if possible.

Sincerely,

-Weasley-
they-call-me-circe chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was just... almost sweet (no pun intended, ha ha), and sad, and I love how you can really feel what Amber's feeling even though the story's in Graverobber's POV.