Reviews for Brdr-In the Blink of an Eye
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Just found this..thanks for the happy ending. I hated that it finished with a cliffe. I'll always remember has the end from Know on :)
mj chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I just finished watching 38 Border episodes on netflix. This story is pretty good and I thank you for the happy ending.
Amee-p chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i love this show. not near enough storys out! i love gray!
Miyukiseta chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I just knew you would write a Border fic sooner or later. There's just so much potential material for fanfics in this show.

The tension and emotions was just terrifically written. I wasn't expecting Charlotte to be in this fic, but Kessler and her make an amazing couple. Like Mac and

Thanks so much for gathering up the courage to post this. I'm still ticked off that they're deciding to cancel this wonderful show:'(

Sorry I didn't review earlier - I still can't believe I forgot my password, but her I am!

A fantastic job as usual! (And keep believing in our SMACked!_)
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hi my friend,

Wow, I never seen this show but you certainly left me wanting to watch. A lot of tension and romance, this mix is perfect and here as in csi:ny you know how to exploit well the mixture.

I really liked that Charlotte, she has the power. lol

Well this final scene I would love to see our favorite couple. Stella showing Mac that she wants him and that he belongs to her and NOT the other woman.

I really really enjoyed reading it, a lot of action. Well you is always great.

Now I wion't do a review that is too long for you to miss it and don't stop writing Mac and Stella. lol

Hugs my friend

SBT
Ominae chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I knew someone would do this. XD

PS - SWAT doesn't exist in Canada. They have Emergency Response Teams (ERT) taking the SWAT role, whether its RCMP or the provincial police force.

Other than that, nice end to the last episode.
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great fic! I loved it! Very suspenseful and great ending!

I really hope they don't cancel the show! That would be horrible!

Great job and keep it up!

:D Doink Doink
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Your writing is excellent, like it always is and even though I have no idea what is happening in the series, I was able to get into the story. The emotions and angst that you created helped me visulize it unfolding! Kessler and Mac sure are similar and I bet if I knew more I'd say they were cut from the same cloth!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Unfortunately wasn't able to watch the eppy b/c it's only available in Canada:/

I'm really impressed that you've overcome your fears and posted this:) Way to go, girl! And it's a good thing you did:) Having read this piece, I say with all honesty that you needn't have had any fears because this is a solid, very well-written piece! And I really mean it - I've really enjoyed this even though I don't know the series nor the characters simply b/c it's a great read:) You've portrayed the tension and emotions very well and I thought the ending with Charlotte's unexpected welcome was really sweet!

A great job as always:)
Pedellea chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hey AiP! I'm glad you posted this. :o) Yay to more Border fics!

Diehard Mike/Charlotte shipper, eh? They made/make an interesting couple, though I personally think Mike really can't hold down a relationship in the long run. Still, you put together a good portrayal of Major Kessler, and in first person which is notoriously hard to write. Kudos to that!
Rosa Atrus chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Well, I don't know who these characters are as I don't watch the show, but I have to say that I enjoyed the story nonetheless! And I see what you mean by Kessler and Mac's personality being alike! :)