Reviews for Second Chances
xXkittymeXx chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I would feel very happy if you continued! The plot seems very interesting and you wrote Krad perfectly.

-Doom
Ellessa-Stark chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I like the idea you have for this story. I haven't read a good Dark / Krad story in awhile. _ please update soon.
DGMfreak5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow! This is great! I'm loving this piece and wait to start out with a bang! Can't wait to see more of this! 3
QueenOfThePirates chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
O! Ominous! I like it! This is gonna have a wonderful plot, I can tell.

How much older are Satoshi and Daisuke now? Are they in high school now or . . .? Hm. . . well what eves, It doesn't really matter. What matters is that Dark and Krad have another chance at working with their tamers. I hope they learn to like each other or something.

I think Krad is on the track to that. His thought process while sitting in the black wings showed that maybe he thought he might get along with Dark, even in just the slightest. At least, it was signs of a start. Since it's clear he has accepted that Daisuke and Satoshi can be friends, maybe he can accept that Dark and himself should be too. I wonder if Dark feels the same? Well at least on the opposite side, the one doing the willing rather than receiving the glance that says live.

I love how broodish Krad's thoughts are. They are very well played into and give a relation to what he really feels, yet still stay somewhat confusing as well, just like real thoughts should, especially ones of inner discourse.

Beautifully executed! I'm excited to read more of your lovely work! 3 n_n