Reviews for Realize What I Just Realized
heregoingthere chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
Yes! Aiden's not a douche anymore! Now I can sleep in peace. P
crj0703 chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
Aw they got their friendship back on track. and the ending was great :)
Elly1212 chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
aw! That was so cute! I loved it. For all she knows love is just around the corner. I loved this, I cant wait for more. Please update soon!

-Elly
slushhy chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
Resistance is futile Ashley. Love is a powerful

I'm glad Aiden is not being a douchebag anymore. As well as Madison, haha I find her really hilarious in this. pms
2bz2breading chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
I scrolled through most of the chapter because I don't care about ashley's and assden friendship. Thanks for the update. PMS!
WillowOn3 chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
aw that was just sweet. thank you for fixing the

aiden/ashley fall out and back as bestfriends again.

its what they shd be. I dont care what others feel,

I think ashley was just at fault for not being truthful

with aiden in the 1st place. you are one fair writer,

amazing too. thanks for this chapter. ur story gets

better as it progresses. rock on! hihi
sparkyleathers08 chapter 22 . 4/16/2010
hey there i finally got caught up with you story here i been reading this story for a few days with school at stuff slowing my down on reading this and i have to say i love this story it is soo good. ashley is a little slow and spencer is so very sneaky and madison i so smarter then she seems and aiden is well aiden slow being a little bit of a baby was really slow and so in denial but hey i can understand some of it because he really did like spencer but my thing is nothing ever happen between both of them and also i mean him a ashley know each other forever you would kind think that he should of know that ashley wouldn't admit her feelings for spence when he first asked I mean she was still thinking she hated her and that point of time and also i mean she stubborn you would think a best friend would understand. but then again he was hurt so idk people take those thing differently i guess but still say he is being a baby though i mean common man up aiden lol well really great story i know i a lot run sentences and this one long review but hey just got reading to catch up and didn't review on the other chapters. well keep up the good work and take care :)
Mkay chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
I just read all 22 chapters and I'm loving the story so far. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
McrFreak1991 chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
So adorable! Ashley fits into the family perfectly :D Wonder what Paula is up to... Great chapter!
Elly1212 chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
Beautiful Chapter. I loved it. Thanks so much for posting it. I hope Ashley and Aiden become good friends again. I hate this grrness between them. Spencer and Ashley are just too cute together. I think Arthur knows. Im sure he does.

Please update soon!

-Elly
xxMaNdYxx chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
Great update, can't wait for what's gonna happen with them next!
WillowOn3 chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
now they let me review. ugh! ur rite, we sure outsmarted

them didnt we. nothing can stop me from posting my comments

to this awesome story of urs. prev chapters n this new 1

were very well written. ashley's effort by going to church

was admirable and kinda cute too. chapter 21 made me smile

all the way cos for once ashley genuinely was being selfish

(in a good way that is) and go with her feelings. loved the

banters between them. and this chapter was a start of a

beautiful spashleyness. like glen n mr c, they're as real

as they come. so, no more aiden huh? it'd be nice if u cld

fix their friendship. ok, I'm steering things again arent

I, hahaha *wink wink*.
mutt009 chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
yay...i still cant get over the "its about ding dang time!" fact...but aww these two are so cute...i do have a question tho...does mr. c kno about spencer an thats where he was tryin to go with ask ash those questions an why his facial expressions were the way the were?..ugh i so wanna kno!...i cant wait for more!...hope u kicked ass in soccer. :)
2bz2breading chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
Loved it! I think they are adorable together. Is the story almos over or is there more drama to come? Thanks for the update. PMS!
slushhy chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
wow Glen has a sense of humor. Oh , Arthur is on to you

Well, I hate to say this but where's Aiden?
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »