Reviews for Realize What I Just Realized
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
I don't know about cheeseburger but ordering them plain is a top choice :) I started to like Aiden in your story and then this... Gosh, asking for a date and not having money? Wow... just, wow.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
"...This is why I avoid the library. Weird shit happens there."

I'm having a shitty day and this alone made it okay. Really funny. Thanks again :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hi, feels like I'm stalking but I enjoyed Should've Said No so here I am. Was about to read All I Have To Do Is Dream but it seems there's an error? The first chapter of All I have to do is dream is the same one as this story... So I may have to read this first. Thanks a lot again for writing and sharing your stories. I hope you're well.
waterproof88 chapter 28 . 7/28/2012
Your Story was Amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
amazing story!
Phoenix1822 chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
Wow this is my first review ever and i have to say that this story is one of the best i've ever read. it's deep and extremely funny and sweet and romantic and overall beautiful. I loved it so thx for writing it
stix04 chapter 28 . 7/7/2012
just reread this favorite story of mine, and it's still amazing. really great job
berniivdee chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this story seems really good.

keep up the good work:)
DubCliq chapter 28 . 3/23/2012
This fic was very beautifully written. I can't believe I'd just stumbled on it now. I love that you were able to write such a great fic and portray a wide range of emotions without having to make any character a bad guy. I also like that this fic wasn't focused on the coming out aspect really, like with Paula or Madison giving them a hard time. I missed Chelsea, Clay, and Kyla in this fic, but other than that, this was written very well and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great job.
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
Oh my god I love your story. Huh now it's over and I have no excuse to not continue writing mine and now I don't have anything to read! Well there are a lot of great stories. Anyways I loved it and read it in like two days. I spent all of yesterday and today reading your fic. In other words since i'm home schooled I blew of my school work and now i have like three hours to complete everything. Bad on my part. Anyways I loved the story. You know I think I read it before only part of it and then I lost it. I've only been reading on this site for like under a year and I love this couple. I really love how you gave everyone a unique personality. I loved aiden and madison. And I loved how you gave us such a good understanding of spencer with out even one switched point of view. I honestly find that rather hard to do. But you did it, and you did it amazingly. I like how you didn't have all sex scenes and stuff it was more real and emotional. I mean I love those to but a spashley fic with pure love and a plain old story line is really refreshing. This is just my opinion but since so many people are writing and rewriting spashley fics (which I love) and they keep having the same or similar story lines it really takes a good writer to write a fic that stands out and keeps you wanting more and more. My only regret is that it is now finished. I kinda wish I could have read it when you first made it just so I could review each chapter haha. Well sorry about the major rambling. I do that when I like something or when I'm stalling. I'm in a reviewing mood and both stalling and liking this fic. Ok sorry I'm done. Love your story. (and that was the longest review I ever wrote. And it was a giant run on sentence. Sorry again! :D )
SonFan chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
Soooo are we going to get Spencer's POV? XD
April chapter 28 . 3/20/2011
I like your story. A lot. The ideas behind the story are brilliant. I hope you'll write more Spashley stories!
13DaysOfSummer chapter 28 . 1/27/2011
This story is so beautiful. And so much more.

Usually, I hate endings, not because it's the 'end', but because they disappoint. Why I am rambling about endings? Because yours was amazing. It tied up the whole story so well. And with title, I think it was one of those "life changing moments" for me, as cliche as it sounds.
mj422 chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
okay so I found your story yesterday and I've been reading non stop. but anyway I read in one of your authors notes that you live in MS. Me too! If you don't mind me asking what part do you live in?
neverhappy10 chapter 28 . 9/12/2010
DUUUDDEEEEE, im new to this fandom, and this story is INCREDIBLE. Like...holy shit, it's good. One of the best fics ive ever read on this whole site, and believe me when i tell you, ive read a WHOLE LOT
535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »