Reviews for Realize What I Just Realized
mj422 chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
okay so I found your story yesterday and I've been reading non stop. but anyway I read in one of your authors notes that you live in MS. Me too! If you don't mind me asking what part do you live in?
neverhappy10 chapter 28 . 9/12/2010
DUUUDDEEEEE, im new to this fandom, and this story is INCREDIBLE. Like...holy shit, it's good. One of the best fics ive ever read on this whole site, and believe me when i tell you, ive read a WHOLE LOT
LoLo06 chapter 28 . 9/3/2010
One of my favorite stories EVER! Thank you for writing it
Coachkimm chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
First gotta say I am so glad Dev decided to pimp this out on her site. I am loving the story can't believe I didn't see it before. Second I am catholic and sometimes have no clue what is going on. Well off to read more thanks!
clomle44 chapter 28 . 8/10/2010
Ok. That was.. love in a Spashley story. That was ficness of goodness and hotness and adorability all in one little Spashley story. Now, I don't read a lot of fic these days. I stalk some A/O, and OBVIOUSLY I read Dev, but I don't read fic. I have gone off to find all your other stories and love them as I have loved this one.

You're worth a rec on our site any day of the week and if anyone is ever mean to you (I have no idea why they would be), Dev and I will be along to beat em up for you.

k.

Now, this won't hurt a bit... **picks up hacksaw again**
clomle44 chapter 27 . 8/10/2010
Oh. My. God.

You seriously made me quiver, squee, want to cry and shake all in the same chapter. You annoyingly talented goofball.
clomle44 chapter 26 . 8/10/2010
Oh you great big galumphing idiot Ashley.
clomle44 chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
No funeral I've ever been to has had that much love. And I went to my mother's...
clomle44 chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
You know... Ashley might be a git but at least she figured it out before it was too late.
clomle44 chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
Teenagers. So Cute.

Aiden and Ashley fixed, Extra cute.

Would you like some anaesthetic? **holds up hacksaw**
clomle44 chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
You're really good at writing the kissing thing. i mean really god. Like... frankly amazing. Damn you. **pulls out hacksaw**

time to steal your bwain!
clomle44 chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
Mwah.

**shivers**

Mwah.
clomle44 chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
Oh dear. That was the least Catholic sentiment I can possibly think of.
clomle44 chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
Oh damn you. You made me LIKE Madison. And Ashley the doofus is amazing.
clomle44 chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
Douche! i kinda get it though, but DOUCHE... i mean... he has... i get it but... DOUCHE

Vagina washing sponge I tells ya.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »