Reviews for Realize What I Just Realized
clomle44 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Yeah... that would be guilt. Ash is gonna have to pick a side and soon.
clomle44 chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Tease! You mother plumbing TEASE
clomle44 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Chasing... round... the ... kitchen... AWESOME.

Yeah yeah, i'm saving the big comment for last ok.
clomle44 chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Oh dear lord. Now you really are just thick Ash. Thickash.

S'like I have a lithp.
clomle44 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
oh. You. If you weren't another Sarah I'd be mortified. Instead I'm just frustrated and want to cry. Yes, you bring emotion out.
clomle44 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Jesus... they're... freakin'... there's no way i'm not gonna melt when they finally kiss.
clomle44 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
I want so bad to move on to the next chapter but i need to leave you love. Excuse me i have places to be. Like chapter 10
clomle44 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
oh dear lord. Spashley hug. Oh dear lord... **fans self**

You... i'm still reading. Y'hear...
clomle44 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Dense ... aren't you both? Spencer and Ashley I mean, not you lnkmstr10... you're the bomb. The diddly bomb. I don't know, I don't speak popular.
clomle44 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Wear the red top Ash... I like it on you ;)
clomle44 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
oh you... you bastard. The only thing I have going at the moment is that this is a complete story and I have more of your goodness to get through. So without further ado...
clomle44 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Guh. So cute. SOOOOOO Cute. You're good. You're really good. Like, stick you in my favourites and pimp you out to everyone I know good.

**shivers**
clomle44 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I am going to comment on every single chapter. yes I am. Because it's good, and replies is love. It's GOOOOOOOD
clomle44 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Dev sent me here. I must remind myself to give her a great big wet kiss on the cheek. I'm running off to read the rest of this. MY GOD, one chapter and I'm in. You bastard.
PixieInDarkness chapter 28 . 8/8/2010
omg this was such a sweet story and i loved all the spashley moments. i loved how you didn't do the whole 'Who is that? i think i love her' if you know what i mean. ashley didn't like spencer to start with and i liked how the relationship progressed!and i like the fact that you didn't have the whole paula drama it was nice to just have spashley. all in all it was an awesome story. one for which i will be reading again in the future.

Much love to ya...xx