Reviews for Fragile Mind
Knights of Silence chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
How rare! I love that it was friendship, shows that Kuro-puu is always there for Fai.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I must have read this over three times and I STILL love it.
FallenAngelWings chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Yay no romantic KuroFai! They are like so rare! This is so cute, poor Fai, my baby :'( Definitely going to fave this :)
Im glad you wrote this cause I don't see any romance in their friendship, just close friendship. Anyway I really like your oneshot
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
beautifully done
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
YAY! A Tsubasa Chronicles with no KuroxFai romance is so rare. I always celebrate when I come across one. Kurogane's little insight into Syaoran was especially interesting.
Blaze808 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Yes! Friendship stuff! Thank you! (is it my B-Day?)
Lyneel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
great one-shot. It captures the difficulty of the situation from many angles, remaining believable and realistic. that's impressive. So well done!
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is wonderful and I cried while reading it. And I was listening at the same time to a song that really matched this. Look at the lyrics for When I'm Alone by Nevertheless.
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I feel so sorry for Fai in this part of the manga. Even more so when his past is revealed.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Aw! Very good! I loved it. :) It's nice to see a fic as unique as this one. I haven't seen one dealing with the aftermath of Sakura's stabbing. Good job and thank you very much!
UNseated4TH chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I think this is a lot like something that could have happened!

I felt so sorry for Fai after he stabbed Sakura. He must have felt so upset! But well done with this, they are all beautifully in character. Its very well written, and I wish I was easily able to wrte this genre xD

Well done!
KristenLane chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You caught a good scene, showing Fai's anger and other side of Kuro's personality. Really good!
EleventhFlamesMagic chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was really good! Fai definitely needs a time or two to break down, what with all that's happened to him. And of course the only person who could possibly keep whatever sanity Fai has left is Kuro-rin! Loved the story! I think you captured Kurogane's personallity really well.

EFM
Kesa Ange chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow, this is one of the best Tsubasa one-shots I've ever read. You got the characterisation just right - adding a softer side to Kurogane without making him seem like a wimp or totally out of character, and capturing Fai's feelings perfectly. I absolutely loved this story, and I think it perfectly rounds up that little arc.
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
aw poor fai :(

this was so good!

are you sure you want this to be a oneshot? XD