Reviews for Howl at the Moon and Listen to the Stars Sing
bluelightningbug chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
that was stunning. And perfect, and did really manage to pull that off in your sleep? I am impressed!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh~ Poor Shawn! U Can Tell ME! I'll Keep It A Secret & I Will Never Use It Against U! I'll Never Try To Bring U Down! I'll Only Keep U Up!

Also. IT"S A CONSIPIRICY!(Not Sure How Though) Or If U Have Any Siblings Then They Could Have Sent It! Either That, Or, If U Have No Memory At All, Then Ur A Sleep Writer! X3
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Nice. You could make each of those points into stories.
Jack Nicol chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Woah. Okay. *flails like a little girl in front of a fluffy unicorn* Let me get my bearings back...

Okay, darker side of Shawn. Check. Seriousness that would work great in canon. Check. Wondering how the hell Shawn can function in the daytime on cases, before remembering that this actually isn't canon, much to my disappointment.

Awesome fic, man!
lealila chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
You know, I've watched...3 episodes of Psych, and you really make me want to know more. The imagery, how Shawn is, and if he really is full of lies. I mean-this is just beautiful.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Good work:)
blipblopblork chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Nicely done. I feel like we don't see enough of this side of Shawn on the show - its definitely there, it has to be, but he keeps so much bottled up.
Syntyche chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Okay, so I just reviewed this over at psychfic, but I wanted to tag it here so I could add it to my favorite stories. that should show you how much I enjoyed it. :D
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
...I wish I could write that well in my sleep!

Very powerful and moving. My heart really breaks for the Shawn you've written here. Very true to character as well.

Brilliant.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
First off, you write amazingly well for being asleep. :P Secondly, this is really depressing...but I think it's probably accurate, at least to some extent. I would imagine that he would have some sleepless nights, that he does worry, but he has to mask it for everyone else. I find it too depressing to believe he's constantly like that, though. :P
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really liked this. Loved the title, and the imagery. I've never watched Psych, but I get a real feel for Shawn from the fic you write.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010