Reviews for First Sight
LittleTom45 chapter 1 . 6/14
It is amazing how us fathers feel with the birth of each of our children. This story brought back memories.
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6
This reminds me of when my first daughter was born, my husband cried then as well. Lovely.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 1/21
Hi I'm back I don't read many 1Ch stories. This one talks to so many of us who are parents and grandparents

Good luck.
Miss Millie
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
awwwww just my kind of fluff baby love.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Lovely, and so true.
Beau2809 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
The new parent feeling. Something that is difficult to catch and somehow you managed. Keep writing
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Such a sweet, exemplary, astonishingly well written tale of how Harry became a 'Dad,' and Ginny became a 'Mum.' I love that you wrote it from Harry's perspective. I really enjoyed how he simply ignored all of the insults Ginny through his way, with a smile on his face. He's such a wonderful example of what a father should be on this day. He's happy to help, smart enough to know that the mother is doing all the work, and of course present. I loved every second of it, the way you describe his instant love for his son is so amazing I can't put it into words. I can't believe how good this story was, at certain points it was sad, scary, gross, amusing, exciting, and happy, sometimes all at once. Brilliant job, once again.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Another brilliant one shot
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
As with any story that I read that includes childbirth, I had tears running down my cheeks. And being a midwife, you would think I would be inured, wouldn't you? This was so beautiful: you described Harry's feelings so well... from a new dad's POV, obviously. You certainly know what you are writing about.

I was just a little dismayed to discover that James has red hair. I was a redhead (now it's a lovely shade of white) and I was so very relieved when all my 4 sons were not born with red hair. (one had a slight leaning towards said colour but it was more a honey, golden blonde and he even grew out of that.) I can take red hair on girls till the cows come home, but not so with boys. (I so hope you are not a redhead. LOL) I am of Scottish origin on my father's side; he had balck hair but he grew a red beard.

keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is so sweet and poignant. Harry and Ginny are perfectly in character, from their stress and anxiety all the way to the way they respond to the emotion of the event. Favorite line: " 'It's a Weasley.' " :)
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ohh..Beautifully 's emotions are so wonderfully written..Loved it!
aalens chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this one was written by someone who is a good Dad himself I think. Lovely.
Illyra chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You are a really great author. You manage canon and yet you still bring out something new and wonderful.

I absolutely adore this story.