Reviews for The Gift
BlueJude chapter 4 . 11/3
I've never read a de-aged John fic and was never really interested in one, but omg this was soooo adorable and great. If I wasn't going through and reading a lot of your stories I probably never would have paused on it. I'm so happy I did though! Protective Dean on his younger dad and Sam bonding with his father before he was his father is something I never knew I needed but it was perfect! Thanks for the story! Really loved it :)
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I had more fun reading about the Winchester's evening at the carny than I've ever had at one myself!
Gab chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Such a lovely fic! I died from all the cuteness :D
anadylive chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Thanks for such a fantastic story and such fantastic characterizations. Johnny was hilarious and Sam and Dean were great in dealing with him. John waking up on Monday morning was really sweet too. Thanks for writing!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
It was a very interesting of the gypsy to make the driven John Winchester a child so he could actually play with his sons, probably for the first time since his wife was killed.
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
This is an amazing story! Johnny is so cute~ P its kinda weird to imagine John as being a little kid ~.~ i loved how he spoke!
CoffeeCup chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Great story! Really beautiful!
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
AW! Its so cute!
snowcherries chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
What an awesome story. I loved seeing the boys interacting with Johnny. It was great for Sam to see a different side of his father, and for him to see how good Dean was with Johnny and realize how lucky he is to have him for a brother.
rockyshadow chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
I love all the ways you showed how both Sam and Dean learned more about John. Sam's realization about Johnny's place in his life and how that impacts how he thinks of John is great. John was a cute kid and I love that you included all the old fashioned slang along with him. The last chapter and how it showed the bond that the family has is amazing. The details that John observes about where and how the boys are situated while asleep is so touching. As you can probably tell I loved the whole story could probably gush about it far long than I have already. Thanks for such a fantastic story.
TraSan chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Aw, just wonderful.

I like how both brothers finally warmed to "The Gift" and made the most of a weekend with their child-Dad.

Nicely done.
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
candy-cake chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
This was so sweet] I like the way this ended, it felt real. I 'm glad you wrote it
Von chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Woah, super adorable to the max!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
This was an amazing story! I was so completely captivated, and the Winchester fluff was adorable! Sam and Dean and Johnny make such a great team, and the carnival was epic!

I really loved it! :DD