Reviews for This Is Not The End
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved this one shot. You did a great job. I would love to see the conversation between Edward and Rosalie. Could you figure that into a one shot?
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really liked it, hope this would've happened in New Moon, I hated that Edward left because Bella believed him he didn't love her anymore! How naive... but this was amazingly good written :)
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I loved this story :)
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
love it!
themauveowl chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I loved this! I alwyas wished that Bella would speak up for herself and try to get Edward to stay, and this is just how I imagined it. Thanks for writing it!
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hehe someone had the same idea I did for this contest! I wasn't a big fan of the Alice exchange with Edward. Something was off in their voices, but the Bella section was great!
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Enjoyed the story very much :)
xxGabsxx chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
sososososo adorable, that was really sweet!
Reasoned-by two chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love it I've been wanting to write something like this but I don't have the time sadly :( but at least a GOOD writer wrote a GOOD story that I happen to agree with ! Thank you !
IvyLinkin chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love this story. Was very well written. If this would of happened in New Moon,than things in the book could of been very different. Probably for the better too.