Reviews for The Fallen goddess
izzy marie-anna swan chapter 2 . 1/15
I love ur story I hope u make and squel to this story
Methos Momomax chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Is Rin a nickname for heather because I'm confused.
Methos Momomax chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So is heather daughter of Athena or Demeter? Pretty good start although.
mariliz chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Why is and I quote "girl with messy brown hair and grayish eyes " a description for Annabeth? Are you basing upon the movie because those facts are all wrong.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Your Bella is such a very weak person. She didnt have any backbone and a fucking pet. She let the fucking Cullens make decision for her and she listen like a pet. What a weak person. She should grow more backbone and fight back. Fuck the Cullens. I hate them.
Speedy1106 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
2 questions, one: Heather is Athena's or Demeters daughter? Two: if Bella is Zeus and Hera's daughter she not a demi-god. She would be a godess.
BluexPheonix24 chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Such an amazing story!
BluexPheonix24 chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
I loved it! You are amazing. Kepp it up
kellyainsley chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I'm just a little confused as in places of the story things don't match up. For instance in the first paragraph you've said that Bella is the daughter of Zues and Hera, 2 full gods and 2 of the first gods that started the bloodline at that and yet you call Bella a Demi-god? If she is the daughter of 2 full gods does that not make her a full blooded god and not a Demi-god because she is not the offspring of a human and a god but the offspring of 2 gods instead?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,986.
If you want to sign, go to:
CoraPearson chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
that was great x
Alybethed chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Edward is being a crazy controlling asshole! I hate that they (the Cullen as a whole) are trying to make decision for her when is not their place to do so...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Good would be better if Bella was a more emotionally stronger person and not a push over pet
Valkyrie101 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I'm really interested in this story so far, but shouldn't Bella be a full blown God if both of her parents are God's ? She called herself a demigod, though ... so I guess I'm a little confused. Liking the story though :)
sam chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
They are too pushy. She needs to grow backbone.