Reviews for The Fallen goddess
Such an amazing story!
BluexPheonix24 chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
I loved it! You are amazing. Kepp it up
kellyainsley chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I'm just a little confused as in places of the story things don't match up. For instance in the first paragraph you've said that Bella is the daughter of Zues and Hera, 2 full gods and 2 of the first gods that started the bloodline at that and yet you call Bella a Demi-god? If she is the daughter of 2 full gods does that not make her a full blooded god and not a Demi-god because she is not the offspring of a human and a god but the offspring of 2 gods instead?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,986.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
CoraPearson chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
that was great x
Alybethed chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Edward is being a crazy controlling asshole! I hate that they (the Cullen as a whole) are trying to make decision for her when is not their place to do so...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Good would be better if Bella was a more emotionally stronger person and not a push over pet
Valkyrie101 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I'm really interested in this story so far, but shouldn't Bella be a full blown God if both of her parents are God's ? She called herself a demigod, though ... so I guess I'm a little confused. Liking the story though :)
sam chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
They are too pushy. She needs to grow backbone.
DarkTwilight129 chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
out of all the dangers she just faced, THIS is how she gets hurt.
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like it. The only thing is, that she can't be a demigod if her parents are Zeus and Hera. That would make her a full god. It would need to be Zeus and Rene, or Hera and Charlie. Other than that, I really like it.
pixiiee chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I love this story, it's just what I'm looking for. I feel so sorry for Edward and Bella.

Pixie 3
Guest chapter 33 . 1/15/2013
Looooooooooooooove ur story
Wish that there r more crossover between twilight and Percy Jackson and the Olympians
And that Bella and Edward r together
Alice Gone Madd chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
very good story im liking it
Alice Gone Madd chapter 1 . 1/6/2013