Reviews for Dark Guild Konoha
I despise fanfic where Naruto is a fucking moron. Knowing the area in which you operate is common fucking sense! That isn't rocket science! A shinobi is supposed to be secretive and paranoid! So why the fuck would go blab to a potential hostile. Waste of fucking time.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 9 . 5/7
continues the story
King of Yawns chapter 7 . 4/10
So damn didn't naruto return?i was hoping for a great cross over but I a, disappointed
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I stop reading right after Erza went vanished woth Naruto. Thought this fic is avlut Konoha becoming a dark guild but tiltle really is misleading. Stupid Shikamaru revealing too much information and I know how idiot Naruto could be sometimes but it doesn't mean he had to tell Erza he's a shinobi.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
It would be better if Konoha is in fact a guild instead of Shikamaru sprouting out loud about Shinobi to the mages.
jenny hotkins chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
alraedy the end? i am so looking forward to read more. so please makes you faster
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Slimy...Yet satisfying.
THE LION KING!
Blackfurr chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Good concept. Interesting story
Franny96 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Great chapter, but I say that Mistgun's real name is Mystogan/Edo Jellal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
my take on the 10 and 100 year missions was that they're ones that have been open and uncompleted for that time (could be something like finding lost treasure from dangerous ruins; not going to end until someone actually manages it) so the hundred year mission gildarts failed would, rather than being a mission that should take 100 years, be a mission they've had on record for 100 years
in other words, the mission might only take a week to do but anyone who has tried inb the last hundred years has failed (and in this case, aside from gildarts, died)
CjHoax chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
What...
Da...
FFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK?
Good story though.
abc chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
please continue
jvdb96 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
"Slimy, yet satisfying" Is that a Lion King reference there, by gosh it is!
Piterio chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
This is truly one hell of baddass story. I loved reading every moment of it. And now some wariation of Path of Ninja as sequel. I really hope and looking forward for it. Hope to see you soon.
n99chang chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!