Reviews for Dark Guild Konoha
I stop reading right after Erza went vanished woth Naruto. Thought this fic is avlut Konoha becoming a dark guild but tiltle really is misleading. Stupid Shikamaru revealing too much information and I know how idiot Naruto could be sometimes but it doesn't mean he had to tell Erza he's a shinobi.
It would be better if Konoha is in fact a guild instead of Shikamaru sprouting out loud about Shinobi to the mages.
jenny hotkins chapter 9 . 3/13
alraedy the end? i am so looking forward to read more. so please makes you faster
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 6 . 3/6
Slimy...Yet satisfying.
Blackfurr chapter 1 . 1/22
Good concept. Interesting story
Franny96 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Great chapter, but I say that Mistgun's real name is Mystogan/Edo Jellal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
my take on the 10 and 100 year missions was that they're ones that have been open and uncompleted for that time (could be something like finding lost treasure from dangerous ruins; not going to end until someone actually manages it) so the hundred year mission gildarts failed would, rather than being a mission that should take 100 years, be a mission they've had on record for 100 years
in other words, the mission might only take a week to do but anyone who has tried inb the last hundred years has failed (and in this case, aside from gildarts, died)
Cjhoax chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Good story though.
abc chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
please continue
jvdb96 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
"Slimy, yet satisfying" Is that a Lion King reference there, by gosh it is!
Piterio chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
This is truly one hell of baddass story. I loved reading every moment of it. And now some wariation of Path of Ninja as sequel. I really hope and looking forward for it. Hope to see you soon.
n99chang chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please continue the story ASAP this story has great potential and can't wait for the updates :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This is so you for making th e akatsuki alive:D
Ikram Hassan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is freakin' awesome! I only read the first chapter so far and I'm already hooked. Can't wait to know what happens. Great job!