Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Angellikesfanfic chapter 18 . 10/10
I found naruto to be absolutely fascinating character, i loved the story before the gap... It was incredible, now I don't understand where it is going and I don't like the mental state of naruto so I won't be able to continue reading it... It has become too dark for my taste... Best of luck for ur future projects... :)
Hey, I was so happy to see this story uploaded! It's moving both faster and slower than before, I didn't expect Pein to ask Naruto to become Hokage but it makes so much sense. I love that Naruto is powerful but not OP and struggles against Itachi (and was utterly beaten by Pein). He keeps on growing and ot's interesting. Can't wait to see him complete his new technique.
Well, I wonder what will happen when he'll be back in Konoha. What happened during 4 years? You destroyed canon so what about Konohamaru and Kyuubi? Sasuke? Hiruzen as he was still alove at the end of the invasion?
Thank you for this wonderful story.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 12 . 10/7
So all of this happened and we didn't get to see any of it. Naruto as become missing in action and has now taken up a peaceful life in which he has vowed not to ever kill again.

This honestly feels like a reset chapter. Like you were dissatisfied with what you wrote up until now and decided to start anew. I'm not sure if I dislike or hate this turn of events. I hope the future chapters are something special.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 8 . 10/7
I don't understand how a B rank Ninjutsu, one that his clan has an affinity for, could make him fatigued. That seems incredibly pathetic for an Uzumaki.
This is awesome. I hope you update soon! Btw more Ino please- loved her and Naruto’s interactions!
Diehard gamer chapter 18 . 9/14
I really liked this story and I hope you continue it but I really had an issue with how you seem to skip huge moments and essential parts of the story. It didnt feel rushed but it felt a bit empty. I just wished you hadn't time skipped practically every chapter.
landerprime chapter 3 . 9/12
Salamander contract? I see foreshadowing. Isn't Nagato an Uzamaki, or is that fannon?
random person chapter 18 . 8/31
love this pls continue
Clusium chapter 1 . 8/29
Please, please update soon!
Hammerofjustice chapter 18 . 8/29
This is very good. Looking forward to the updates.
OriksGaming chapter 18 . 8/26
The Mangekyou Sharingan is completely ridiculous, and he truly couldn't have anticipated flames that are purportedly hotter than the sun. However, I do think he could have escaped the technique. I doubt the Amaterasu flames could get to him in time if he dispelled the back of his bubble and shunshined away to either side. While his back was up against a literal wall—the reservoir—all indications were that it was only behind him, rather than a half bowl blocking his sides as well. That also just would have been too stupid of a position for someone as good at thinking on their feet as Naruto to get into. I really think having him freeze up—which seemed uncharacteristic, since he hadn't frozen up against genjutsu, direct physical contact, or other fire jutsu—was a copout and that you really should have continued the fight, at least to the point where Itachi was forced to use his Susanoo.

On another note, I'm kind of surprised how many people have been saying things like, "I wonder what jutsu Nagato killed him with," considering the obvious hint in Obito's horrified expression and Nagato's sudden knowledge about the Mangekyou. I'm at least 99% sure that Nagato used the Human Path on him.
GunnerRyuu chapter 18 . 8/24
Great story so far!
Lemons4 chapter 18 . 8/23
just re-read the story, can’t wait for the next chapter!
Kanasawa chapter 18 . 8/20
Only complaint is the irregular updates, besides that, best Naruto AU I've read. Keep up the good work.
loki0191 chapter 18 . 8/19
My hype for this story is reaching new heights. It feels so good to finally see a Nagato who isn’t a cripple! Can’t wait for more.
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »