Reviews for Hurricane Suite
kamui5 chapter 18 . 7/20
Love this story please keep up the good work :)
Jatok chapter 18 . 7/20
Ready and waiting, for this and patriot’s daw
PeterPanCuffinThoseHands chapter 11 . 7/18
Wait did kakashi die
IndianaJohhney chapter 18 . 7/17
Omg I love your brain
Ice chapter 1 . 7/17
Nagato must have thrashed Obito. Given his abilities in this fic and his understanding about ninjutsu in generell and that he has his original body it isn't really a stretch. He seems way more powerful than in canon. Only counter for Obito would have been Kamui but people forget that this version of Obito is the weakest and needs to materialize himself to hurt Nagato and that's Nagato's chance and with his abilities (and also in a original body) it wouldn't be a problem in my eyes. Good chapter
Interesting.
Nagato probably knows now that his Rinnegan aren't actually his, genetics wise and that sealing the Tail Beasts would lead to a catastrophe in the form of the Ten-Tails. I'm interested if he still goes through his plan to catpure and sealing all Bijus when he knows what will happen. Maybe becoming himself the Jinchuriki of the Jubi? Also Zetsu, even if he knows everything Obito knew, he doesn't know of Zetsus "real" will, I hope that BlackZetsu doesn't stay low until the final moment and Nagato becomes a substitute for Madara. I quite like him in this story and that's saying something because I didn't like him so much in canon.

That Itachi vs Naruto fight was nicely done in my opinion.

Waiting for the next update.
ADAZ99 chapter 18 . 7/16
Real nice story, you're a really good author.
Jojo chapter 18 . 7/16
Great chapter, keep up the fantastic work. I love a story where you can see Naruto actually training to become the legend he will one day be
nice chapter, superb fight scene. thanks and keep up the good work
TheArisingOverlord chapter 18 . 7/14
However, it remains a good story.
TheArisingOverlord chapter 13 . 7/14
You jump around like it’s a game of hop-scotch, it takes away from the story.
Zabzab chapter 18 . 7/14
Hello there.

I must say I'm very impressed by this story of yours. I'm just as pleasantly surprised with "Hurricane Suite" as I'm tired of "Patriot's Dawn".

Funny, but from the same author spanned two vastly different stories, one I find extremely good (namely this one), the other I find ridiculous, if mildly enjoyable for the plot twists (mainly because of the Kabuto ex machina trope, unregistered on even if it clearly should be). I think the reason is simply that they are close in the way they are built yet radically opposed in the way they are narrated. "Hurricane Suite" avoid the pitfalls of annoying tropes when "Patriot's Dawn" stumbles repeatedly in them.

Anyway, this "Hurricane Suite" is truly good and I'll be awaiting the next chapter with impatience.
Comrade Broseph chapter 18 . 7/14
Oh boi
Itachi's OP
Nagato's OPer
Why does Naruto lose nearly every fight he participates in? Like, if you want to show us the fruits of his training, you gotta let him have the win sometimes, it comes off as pathetic when he gets his ass kicked 24/7.

Seriously, Itachi didn't even go all out, and this is a sick Itachi lol. I agree with the other guy, Naruto is clearly not ready to be anywhere near the position of Hokage, he's about Kakashi level at best, and even then I see him losing to Kamui Kakashi, so much for being "peerless".
Indra Tomoe chapter 18 . 7/14
reading all of patriots dawn now that its finished up. this story is still my fav tho
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »