Reviews for Hurricane Suite
thecraz7storm chapter 4 . 7/1
Another stupid AU world.
craven34 chapter 27 . 6/17
I really hope you come back to this story, you have some of the best but this one in particular is top notch. I hope you haven’t stopped writing because I still go back and reread your stuff. And if u are done thank you for all the entertainment you’ve given me over the years
f5 chapter 23 . 5/27
On the other hand, this is a great Jiraiya fight and an even better conversation about Naruto's ambivalent relationship with his secret/dead father coupled with an excellent reworking of Jiraiya's absence during Naruto's childhood (waved aside in canon, obsessed over in fanfiction) into an honest mistake of an emotionally compromised man still dealing with Minato's death.
f5 chapter 22 . 5/27
I realize that the author ships Naruto/Ino but in an AU where Naruto is trying to infiltrate Konoha and has already broken his self-genjutsu and unlocked the true memories of his seditious mission – maybe don't get involved with the girl *who can read your mind?!*. This is a totally jarring, immersion breaking mistake. Setting him up with Tenten (noticed as cute on the border patrol where his team ran into Gai's and a straightforward taijutsu type) or Hinata (to ingratiate himself with the politically influential Hyuuga) would make infinitely more sense. This Naruto needs to be smarter than this.
f5 chapter 18 . 5/27
This story is more fun, more polished, more imaginative, and way less cringe than PATRIOT'S DAWN. The AU scenario is much better defined ("You must survive" leading to many of the same encounters with much the same results, aside from the final twist left for an abandoned sequel vs. Non-jinchuuriki non-genin ANBU turned into Zabuza and later Nagato's apprentice), there's no implausible 13 year old's romance with Ino, and fight scenes benefit greatly from losing the crutch of Nine-Tails chakra (which shifts the focus to genjutsu and ninjutsu in addition to taijutsu). Clever premise and enjoyable execution of a good idea.
Animebob chapter 27 . 5/12
This fanfic is so good. Hope author is still alive and I look forward to any updates.
Almighty Spartan chapter 27 . 5/12
Pretty great story so far, dont know the exact dates you have been updating the story at but at first it surprised me that you would go for a water afinity when it seems somewhat weaker than the other options but considering what you did with it it started looking even more versatile than it already is.

Dont know when you will update or even if you will but it was a really good read the banter between characters was really good, hoping to read more of it.
Clusium chapter 27 . 4/26
This is such an amazing story and I’ve read it like 6x now. Pls, pls, update soon!
You know, I never would've expected to be surprised at Minato being Naruto's dad again but alas.
EANID chapter 8 . 3/19
man you skipped all of mizuki's fight wich could have served as a character development because he was fighting his friend and now you skipping orochimaru i mean come oonnn ruining the story
Insame chapter 27 . 3/19
Needs an update
"shinobi and kunoichi"?

Kunoichi ARE shinobi. Shinobi can be either male or female. Kunoichi is simply another word for female shinobi.

And that shinobi reserve program is completely stupid and, therefore, absolutely unrealistic. Why would they waste the potential of countless of their own shinobi that way? So they have some barely-more-powerful-than-civilians shinobi a year earlier? That's pointless. The only possible reason for that would be, if an author can't be bothered to think up a good explanation for the situation Naruto is in - so that author makes up a completely stupid explanation. Congratulations.
PBMarauder69 chapter 27 . 3/7
What an absolute pleasure reading this story has been. Well done!
satishsurya641 chapter 2 . 1/16
not my type
Adderall chapter 27 . 1/11
I binge read this over the last few days... really love the story! ANBU Naruto is badasss but I love how the arcs shifted to change. his goals! hope you update again!
2,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »