Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Lord Kyuubi chapter 27 . 5/13
Just wanna leave my little bit of encouragement and thanks for the continuation of this story.

Not much more to say than that, I don't mind all the talking an introspection, your characterisation is one of the strongest and most enjoyable parts of the story. There's a subtlety that I find beautiful on a technical level.

Also I dunno if I'm misreading or over interpreting but Konans little flash of jealousy was adorable and managed to flow well into the rest of the conversation.
Glad, the story waa updated. One if my favourite to read! I had also completely forgotten about Mai, till this chapter. Hope to see more interactions betwen them!
HanadaMB chapter 27 . 5/12
glad to have you back
naruto was very OOC in this chapter, like his attitude behavior and the way he talked was off, he seemed more like a SI than what he was in previous chapters
I love the update! I like the interactions with Itachi and the other characters. Everything is extremely thoughtful. Thank you for putting in the time to make this.
HardlyFlaccid chapter 27 . 5/10
Just got back into this story again after reading it first a few years ago, and I absolutely love the direction it's gone. The challenges Naruto faces in his faith, as well as the justifiable insanity of Nagato just make the story come alive. The interactions between the characters feel natural and I'm really looking forward to more!
BKTHEASSASIN chapter 27 . 5/10
I liked the reintroduction of his old friend/crush alot, well done
miguel.a.j.ferreira chapter 27 . 5/9
What an incredible story! It's soo well written! Can't wait for more!
E chapter 27 . 5/8
10 years and this still feels contiguous. Excellent job
Alfae chapter 27 . 5/8
Best plot in the naruto fanfic fandom imo, can't wait for what's next.
Colonel o'Popcorn chapter 27 . 5/8
Super excited to see this updated and as always, did not disappoint! I read it the day you updated and just read it again, cool stuff, I like it all coming full circle for Naruto and him rediscovering the village and the people. I think you do the dynamics of the relationships really well and the characters, even the ones with minimal screen time feel multidimensional. I’m super excited for Naruto to maybe train a salamander sage mode, that would be awesome, and I think it’ll make sense with the character you’ve crafted. Excited to continue reading!
Trey of the rebellion chapter 27 . 5/8
Loved bringing Mai back in!
Paradox009 chapter 27 . 5/7
Great chapter. Looking forward to more, hope you update soon.
Wicked.A chapter 27 . 5/7
Overall very nice chapter
shiranakutemokekko chapter 27 . 5/7
Love the chapter man. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one, always do.
Warrof chapter 27 . 5/6
Good chapter! Glad to see an Update to this one.

Looking forward to future chapters!
2,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »