Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Violete Death chapter 1 . 3/13
A very good story. Worthy of acclaim
Pls update my man.
guest chapter 15 . 2/3
Could be the best Naruto epic yet, great characterization, great world-building, great battle scenes full of strategy and not just a Dragonballesque power level fest, this is a well thought out thriller that seems to get better on each read I really hope it continues.
ddentler21 chapter 3 . 1/29
Fantastic writing, it has that distinct realism and gritty quality that almost every other writer's interpretation lacks or is ignored in favor of a mentally impaired Naruto who equates masochism with righteousness.
I check this story every month and reread it every few. Maybe you're at a point in your life where you're busy or uninspired or unmotivated. And ultimately you should write because it's something you enjoy and is worth it for you. So please don't take this as ungrateful but you were the last vanguard of good fanfic in this fandom. It would mean the world to some of us if you could update maybe twice a year. I know I'll be checking here every month or two when I think about your story. None of the best ones ever finish, but you would make a lot of people happy just continuing your beautifully sculpted world. I get if you're as tired as he is though
Sosuke Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/7
very well written please update this story
opin chapter 15 . 1/4
Always loved this story, your totally original Naruto is just fantastic in it. Would highly recommend to family and friends and anyone else who wants to read a story which has a Naruto that lives up to the dark, deep, mysterious and gritty world the Narutoverse started as years ago with the Wave arc.
opin chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
The best fanfiction in the Naruto section, it's just so wonderful. I have read it so many times and will read it countless more.
2Victori chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I have to say that this really is an interesting au naruto. The fact that this Naruto has a personality that is decidedly different from Canon naruto and would commonly be associated with a Gary Stu Naruto yet you emphasize Naruto's weakness (lack of power, skill, or repertoire compared to other shinobi). This isn't a complaint in any way. I genuinely think the way this story started is fantastic and am interested in seeing where you go from here; great prologue
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
Ch4: I honestly didn't notice until now that I was reading this for the second time. That good.
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Ch2: Full action as well. I really like this!
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Ch1: Good theme. I like it.
Taiyong Medical chapter 15 . 12/18/2017
Well this is a direction I totally didn’t expect.
I thought this’d be the regular « Naruto makes his way to the Hokage position through ANBU/root ». While I wouldn’t have minded that kind of story, this is a bit more interesting.
The latter chapters (at that point in time) are the kind that I’d describe as « quiet » in a way.
There are more scenes where it lingers a bit, which for some reason I absolutely love. Those moments where it just stays on the scenery, the characters and their thoughts.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
I honestly hope u will update this story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2017
Interesting story terrible characters and dialogue
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »