Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Cenright chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I read your other story, liked it a lot, and so started reading this one too.

Wow. Such original work, that even after just the Prologue, I felt the need to review, just to praise not only your interesting ideas, but your great writing style also. You just made my 'favorite authors' list, because it would be awful if I missed a new story of yours if another comes out.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Sniff, sniff. Anko-chan didn't get much screen time. (sigh). Anyways, freaking badass story Pro. Just keeps getting better. Not much to say, other than I wish I had your talent for combat writing. Love the way the story is going. Just can't wait to see what happens next.
chiva1989 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
This story seriously kicks ass

The only thing I thouht could have been made clearer to the readers, was the idea about the reserver academy and how long it normaly takes those in the reserve to graduate as chuunin, as opposed to normal genin who work themselves up in rank.

Btw. How do those in the reserve earn money when they cannot go on missions? Some of them must have been quite a bit older then Naruto.

But great work nontheless. I was reading your story with my mouth hanging open. I did it in one sitting too and now I have to read it again, to catch all those little things I could have missed. ;-)
eclipseX chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
extremely good chapter
Dath Sindarin chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
This is a really great story... a breath of fresh air. Its the type of fic I've been looking for. Keep up the great work. Please!
Kojiro Kun chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Bravo Bravo! this is definetley one of the best natruto fic online, i especially like the similar style to " the genius of konoha"

I also like how you make your naruto competent but not to overpowered, it shows a gritty sense of realsim to this story that actually lets it feel more like military fiction then fantasty

Your choice of jutsu and skill set to give naruto was also well thought out, it stands out from other naruto stories that give him incredibly overpowered jutsu, it really gives a good showing of how skill truimping over power
buzzbumble chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
You should stop being so down on your writing for it's better than half the rubbish on FF! Will we find out what happened to Mizuki sometime? Sometimes you chop and change with some scenes of action and dailog which can be hard to follow at times, will naruto find out anymore about his dad?
zachtheknife chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Great story!

Your originality in a sea of uniformity is more than appreciated. The idea of a hardworking, yet normal, yet genius Naruto is a novel idea, or at least one that I haven't seen before.

Will Naruto delve more into fuuinjutsu as the story continues?

Keep up the amazing work!
Fortissimo chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Wow. I'm not finished yet, but what I've read so far is pretty good. Not a whole lot training, which is good, and a whole lot of fighting, which is also good. I like that Naruto is so focused and dedicated. I had planned to write a fic similar to this, somewhat, but with Naruto being born six years before Madara breaks Kushina's seal. All in all, good work. 4.5/5 stars.
CarelessWind chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
So fucking epic. I get goosebumps reading it.
dbtiger63 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I agree with your version of the relationship between Danzo and Sarutobi. Hiruzen wouldn't have allowed the Uchiha to be killed but allow Danzo to stand in opposition to him. Having him take care of the Black Ops allowed the Kage to have some plausible deniability.

Digging this story and the subtle changes made makes all the difference! No conversation about Kyuubi is quite refreshing.

dbtiger63 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Great reading about Naruto without the usual subjects and suspects just Naruto learning how to be a true shinobi and excelling!

Good stuff!

Spoit0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I like this story quite a bit, especially the battles.

That said, there are a few things that strike me:

If the "elites" like gai's team are lucky to take the chunin exam after only 1 year for a CHANCE at becoming a chunin, how do the failed out people in the reserve academy manage to churn out 50 at that level with only an additional 1 year of training, even with the whole not able to be come jonin caveat? Or was it just that Naruto was that darn awesome that he was able to do it in only a year?

I think that you may have shown your hand way too early with the atatsuki conversation. Especially if their motivations towards getting the junchiri remain the same, knowing that they started the war really messes with the pacing.
dbtiger63 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Different approach and original in the telling. I look forward to seeing naruto grow and earn his way to legend!

AnAddictedReader chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Excellent story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »