Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Lineape chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Huh, I reviewed the previous chapter, and like a hour later another chapter was posted.

Hmmm... will it happen again?

*waits*

Probably not.

Good chapter once again, and I look forward to more.

-Lineape
Ninpou chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
nice chapter!
Lineape chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
This is great.

I'd completely lost interest in Naruto fanfiction until 'd stumbled acress this; hell, I'm not sure HOW I stumbled across this, but I'm glad I did.

You have a well characterized Naruto, and I like the way you portray Sarutobi and Danzo.

I look forward to the next chapter, and I hope it comes soon.

-Lineape
Ninpou chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
cant wait for the next chapter!
RoranGothicus chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
well...this is probably the best naruto fic i ever read. And the sole reason is that he actually works hard to gain skills and nothing is given to him...Which is what makes it realistic.

I love the plot. It's original and it doesn't focus on stupid things, namely orochimaru or akatsuki...Well at least not yet...and that's why it's great since you're forming a good basis for that stuff and not just rushing through it. Well, I hope you update soon and that your quality of writing never deminishes.
PiotrMc chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
At first glance I was like naa this isn't worth reading but i was like I got nothin els to read lets give it a chance so I did. The first chapter I was like bla but then as soon as the 2nd chapter hit I was in like damn its good. Hope to see you update soon
The Flying Spaghetti Monster chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
jw
hyrushoten chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
While the writing and the plot are well done based on the little bit I read; there are some major problems with this story. The first is how you essentially just list all the various fanfic cliches that aren't going to show up in your story. This is a very sloppy way to handle that. Instead you should leave it up to the reader to discover themselves as the story goes on. Especially since its implied that none of that stuff will be showing up based on your summary. An even bigger problem is how you named your OC Naruto, thus potentially confusing and misleading your readers. Don't even try to argue that he is Naruto since he has absolutely nothing, except his name and his mother's name, in common with Canon Naruto. He's the wrong age, has a different back-story, a different skill set, different mannerisms, and a very different personality. I essentially lost all interest (although I did finish the chapter) after I read how he ruthlessly cold-cocked his two fellow trainees just to make the test a little easier for himself. This goes against the core of who Naruto is and should only happen after a lot of effort is put into showing Naruto change into that kind of person, not something tossed in the first chapter, especially right after he got done reminiscing about the bell test and how important teamwork is. Hell you didn't even bother to get rid of Canon Naruto, you just changed his name to Konohamaru. This story would be a lot better if it was about some interesting OC and what he goes through as the Canon characters go about their adventures.
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
I complete agree with you about how Danzo and Sarutobi interact and thank you, thank you, thank you for not being one of those stories that simply portrays Danzo as "the evil bastard who does whatever he has to to achieve his own agenda".

I was highly surprised at your choice to put Naruto in Root though, especially if they are looking at Naruto to be Sarutobi's successor, especially as Root ninja are true black ops, therefore not many would hear about Naruto (though they already do)...

Will Naruto publically be in ANBU but work in Root?

And I'm curious to see what Naruto thinks about Kakashi (I've seen one story where Kakashi failed Naruto and as a consequence that story's Naruto hated Kakashi...)

Hope to see the next update hopefully soon!
Bane of Shinigami chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
A ridiculously well written story and very entertaining. Please keep up the good work.
Dezzal chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
awesome story man. ill be looking forward to more chapters
Hachichiyyin chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Well this is most interesting. Your characterization of Danzo, though quite short, is nice. I like the fact that you don't make him the 'super-bad-guy-that-kicks-babies-and-rape-women'. No seriously, Kishimoto is a fucking idealist and shows no respect of the 'true' ninjas, not those flashy warriors. Whatever. The idea of Naruto NOT having Kyubi is original, and not often done well.

That is all, it deserves a 4,5/5, and keep up the good work.

PS: I totally agree with some of your rants on your homepage
Battosai25 chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
a really really great story. is's been some time since I read one so well written and interesting.

keep up the good work
Killer Intent chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
I like your portrayal of Danzo and the fact that you do quite a bit of research for your story (unless you just happen to know a lot of jutsu and come up with theories on the fly). Thanks for the great read-hope to see much more.
l20 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
interesting ch , good story , but u r too hard on konahamaru
1,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »