Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Samuraiguy2 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Man I just through all chapters and man, I loved every minutes I spend doing it. This story it's just awesome. I really do hope that Narruo does became Hokage in the future. His attitude and just plain way of doing his duties has place him in a path if greatness that would give great rewards. I don't know why but I have been wondering wether you will pair up naruto with someone. Maybe he finds someone that could love him. Who knows really but I do hope that at the end he reaches some sort of happines.
matrice chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Interesting development -in particular, I was intrigued by Sarutobi's new position-.

The psychological techniques used by Naruto and his reaction to Danzo were interesting. Realistically, he is a shinobi of Konoha, and a trained Root agent. He has lost many friends, and has learned to think in terms of opportunities. His reaction was entirely consistent with the general outlook he has in this fic.
WinglessDreams chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
A very interesting and well-written story. I miss Naruto's interaction with the other rookies though, and the speed up to the war caught me by surprise...and that you killed off several of my favourite characters... Nice work though. Looking forward to the next chapter
T00STr00nG chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
this was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I was hoping he be nominated as the fifth hokage though but he isn't strong enough atm. Are you going to increase his aresenal at all? Like he uses the same justsu's nothing new for years now. What kind of summoning contract will he have? Any chance he might get the salamender one, that be so cool! He could maybe do something similar to what Jiraya did when he was younger when trying to summon an animal! Hope you update soon!
Nanashi113 chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
Bit of a different take one Naruto, nonetheless, this darker version is no less exquisite
hordac85 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
nice!
Sinewyk chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
so , I read everything, hmmm , must be the first more Minato oriented Naruto, I mean without the Kyuubi and purely on skills, even if Naruto doesn't know it.

Nicely done keep on !

PS:I guess konohamaru has the kyuubi ?
deadalus chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Very nicely written. The fight scenes were incredibly described and well as the emotional state of each character. I understand this story will deter its way from the original cannon and i think thats what gives it its unique spark, but i hope the characters of the original cannon as well as this current one wont be completely overshadowed by Naruto increasing growth.

We always understand the character development of naruto relatively well, maybe theres more to be shown. however the developing of your other OC's characters were over shadowed in favor of narutos.
jack the shmee chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
I very, very much enjoyed the chapter and all the other ones before it. I really like your characterization of Naruto and can't wait to read more.

Thanks very much for writing and be well.
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Another excellent chapter to par with your usual quality of writing. There aren't that many good fics featuring a solid N-D dynamic that isn't sadistic, illogical antagonism. So of course, I enjoyed this chapter greatly because it's something both well written *and* more than a little uncommon.

Reading variations on Sarutobi being an idiot, Danzou a madman, and Naruto a sadistic fuck who vomits sunshine, shits rainbows and is loved by all despite being an asshole to any objective reader gets old fast.

Yes, I am referring to that fic in particular. No, we might not be thinking of the same fic. Finally, no, those two statements are not mutually exclusive, because I have read a lot of well written word vomit.

Anyway, to end a review that got entirely off track: Awesome chapter, original story, a good cast, and a talented author who isn't an immature idiot who thinks sadism is fucking hilarious a damn good read.

That's what this is thus far: a damn good read.
thablackkuririn chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed the previous chapters for their martial aspects, particularly in how it showed Naruto's single-minded drive to be a great shinobi. This chapter, though, finally delivered what was mostly missing from earlier chapters: emotional depth and growth for Naruto. He'd been portrayed thus far as a child soldier with focus, determination, and maturity beyond his years. It's good to see him cope with overwhelming emotions and to have him admit that he's not just a killing machine and that he's aware of how the Root ideas about emotions aren't good for him. If the story stays on this path, it will be counted among the best Naruto stories in fan fiction.
tbanks5 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Great chapter... looking forward to your next update.
Gogolu chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Cool.
Knives91 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
This should be good. I like the interactions with Danzo.

Great chapter. Keep at it!
mizio chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
I appreciate both your stories. Especially Huricane suite, as it have well balanced action,and improvement of the main character. It lacks slighty in characters developing, but I prefer that to overdeveloping of the characters, wchich slows the story a great deal. So... nice update, and I'm waiting for more. Wish you would speed up the tempo of updating, but you can't have everything:)
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »