Reviews for Hurricane Suite
Orchamus chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I have to say, this is definitely a cut above the regular normal Naruto fics.
Liberius chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
...Odd.

I enjoyed this, but it definitely feels... odd.

I'll put aside the minor inconsistency or distortions of characters. This is your story and you can have it play out any way you want, but there's no real build-up. No real moment to establish Naruto as endearing (or in any way larger than life). No grandiose moments that gives this story a spark of life. No characters with a particular flair that really makes them all your own. I love your story, but it reads like a cold fish. Lifeless.
Ninjafig chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great fic, well written with good fight scenes, will Naruto interact with the main cast any time soon?
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Very good story. Well written and easy to read. Interesting premise and the action is well done. I hope to see more.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I really enjoyed this fic, and I'm looking forward to whatevver comes next, this is a good example that Naruto fic's can still have good quality in them, and can still be extremely well written. I especially liked the Normal Naruto challenge, and it really makes the show interesting when Naruto doesn't have Kyuubi or Sage Mode, or whatever to back him up. The guy has to make due with his own skills and mind, which is a rarity in and of itself.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to what comes next, and here's to your next update.

Oh yeah, I liked that Naruto is an ANBU now and that he's competent, but I dislike that the guy he saved is more or less disregarding his skills. He did help save his ass and that of his team mates. But meh, I especially like some of your original Jutsu's, that one last chapter was pretty nice all and all.

Well, I'm off.
BlackG chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
What is the reason for naruto not knowing about his father.
Julian Carax chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
This is a fantastic piece so far. I like seeing this serious version of Naruto - especially the fact that he can see his pranks for what they were.

It's interesting that he befriended Mizuki - I wonder if he'll have to kill him.

Keep up the great work.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I really like what you've done with the Sandaime and Danzo. It truely hasn't been done often enough, and I'm glad to see that the first time I've seen it happen was done so well.

This is a surprisingly good fic. I'd just about given up on finding new fanfiction stories that were actually good, but then I get recommended to read this. You've done a fine job!
ineverrevieuw chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
awesome story, cant wait for the next chapter and see what happens.
sha-long chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
you are one of the best authors out there,your stories are always a treat to pace and timing are great and your characterization of sarutobi and danzou is original and a good portrayal of the opens up more character development for Danzou as a not yet explained,is naruto going to learn about his parents especially kushina and her being a jinchiruki .I would also like an explanation of why konohamaru was picked over naruto as the ninetails vessel and if he has the whole ying yang chakra of the kyuubi_what role will he play .reasons why narutos parentage is not common knowledge expect the concept of peace introduced by kishi though sounding naive and unrealistic is very important because of the barbaric and unconventional way of agree its no way for human beings to live and die in a world shrouded in lies,deceit,betrayal and naruto inheriting jiraiyas dream is important because thats a more splendid and befitting legacy(breaking the chain of the ninja system and it casualties-nagato,madara and itachi)instead of the typical him becoming hokage and cycle of pain and hatred going on long after his death in essence changing nothing but him becoming another splendid and poweful hokage.
Sephirotx chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Awesome story i really like how Danzo and the Sandaime can work together for the benefit of Konoha.

Will Naruto and the Konoha 12 get to know each other because they ought to know about Naruto because of Mizuki and Naruto being good friends and the rumour mill about him right?Also will Naruto become their Sempai (help them in missions) or Jounin or Chunin sensei because he is 12 wich means that the graduation test for them is just one year ahead besides for Naruto to become Hokage he needs to be liked by the public he can't stay in the Black Ops if Sarutobi and Danzo are grooming him to be Hokage.

Anyway i really like your story and i hope you update soon!
TheUnrealInsomniac chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I like this story, I mean really like this story.

I've never read a Normal!Naruto fic I must admit so I think I'm a little green to the idea. However I like what you've done.

I'm not sure how you're gonna explain the year where it appears Minato is a no show in Naruto's life but I'll just have to wait I guess.

I liked the whole reserve academy trick, it makes sense and fills up the plothole Kishimoto put in the manga.

I looked forward to more,

Peace Out

TUI
tedlay chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awesome stroy please update asap it is an awesome story
copypaste chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Fantastic story, really like the way you have written the fight scenes.
5now chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
wow i was genuinely surprised how good the story turned out to be. The start was kind of slow but as i got further into plot i got better and better. Great story hope to see more.
1,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »