Reviews for Wondering
LittleRachelBerry chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aw, this is sad but I really enjoyed it.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I loved this! It was brilliant!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. I think it's a shame how some (not all, though) people automatically watch a movie and think, "The heroine is the good guy; the heroine's enemy is the bad guy", because really *everyone* has a story, and it would be quite possible to twist a lot (though not all stories) into making the "bad guy" look like the good guy and the "good guy" look like the bad guy (does that make any sense?). So I really enjoyed the way this way :D
Snezhinka chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw, I love stories that show the 'other side' of apparently evil characters. So, the Red Queen, loved by none, hated by many, feared by all, really an angsty woman rejected in every possible legal way..I also like the 'wander' and 'wonder' thing...theyre somehow similar, arent they :-). really, a lot of dictators are really insecure people inside...what if, what if? I hope you write more AiW fics! :-)
unamuerte chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow! Sorry sorry sorry this is so pathetically late, but you know I read it pretty much as soon as I saw it came up! This is the first chance I've had to relax properly, so I really enjoyed this. You really captured all her anxieties. We really can sympathise with the Queen, which is only obviously touched on in the film. Hence why I love fanfiction. And your fics. And this oneshot. I like how you took the passing reference about their childhood in the film and made it the source of all her issues.
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I felt so bad for her at the end of the movie when Stayn betrayed her... She was an amazing character. I got the feeling that she wasn't so much evil as misunderstood, so I love your portrayal of her.

"How ironic it was that the only person besides herself that she thought highly of, had left her at the very moment that his presence was most important to her." - I love that line. That's what I found most enthralling about her character. You could see from the expression on her face that she was stricken and hurt beyond belief. If she'd been evil, would she have been in so much pain after his betrayal? I don't think so.

I can't believe there's so few fanfics about her; I thought she was really intriguing. Throughout the movie, I was feeling that they didn't really do her much justice. I wanted to know MORE about her, her childhood, her character, etc. That went for a lot of the characters too (probably would have helped if I'd read the books, but.. you know ;P), but wondering about her story is the one that stuck out the most in my mind. Future fanfic? I know it will be as good as this one :D

-C.C. :)
yvilbella chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
aww so great how you wrote such a sad piece about the Red Queen who is hardly understood by anyone..

how horrible it must've been to have such a Perfect Sister:S add to this her big head and indeed it is no wonder she became who she is!

and Stayne's betrayal was SO mean, really great how you made his betrayal her greatest disappointment..:')

and of course I love the Wonderland/Wondering pun;P

anyway, great job:D
KatPat chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was wonderful I absolutly loved it. Everyone makes her out to be just plain evil but here you give her the depth and feeling of a real person. Wonderful evey Alice fan should read this
xStarxWolfx chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
TT3TT *sobs*

Oh my god. I love the Red Queen so much(I cosplayed as her for the premiere) and it's very nice to have actual fanfics about her(and not Alice/Hatter for once, though I do like that pairing) every once in a while. And this is absolutely fantastic! You pinned like, every aspect of her life perfectly. And I am so glad someone else likes her as much as I do 3
Selina Kyle 23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wondering in Wonderland, eh? I love the way you present her feelings. Asking yourself "what would have happened, if...?" is really wearisome.

You did a wonderful job! I love it! :D
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Poor Iracebeth. *pats her* Some of us like many but some.

Anywho. Nice work here at somepoints she does seem like she could have been better given the chance.
linalove chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I loved the Red Queen as well in the film. I really loved this was great,hon!

x Lina :)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aww how sad, the poor red queen. this was well written, i liked the idea. i can kinda understand y she was horrible, she must have got picked on wen shhe was younger 4 having a large head. n she must have gone insane seeing her sister get all the attention all the time. like helena said, the red queen had some mentle problems. but she was still n awsome charecter. good job
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was sad :(

I saw Alice yesterday too, but the things that stuck in my mind more were Cheshire Cat's obsession with Hatter's hat and the hints of AlicexHatter that were in the movie...
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/9/2010